Any-one have tendonitis (sp) from juicing???

web_dj

Whats up guys does any-one have tendonitis or tennis elbow from juicing getting too strong too quick? this sucks I can't straighten my left arm all the way it looks bent .lol man this suck's should I have the doc inject cortizone or deca he will do either or .lol Im thinking deca what do you guys think???

yea,,,,I have had problems with that. Couldn't do heavy curls for a while or pull ups. I just finished up a cycle with deca and it is much better. I also take gludosamine chondroitin. When it was bothering me, I would take a bunch of ibuprofin before training a body part that was bothered by it.

Im on test right now I also take ib-profin Im going to add some d-bol and deca to the mix wow this shit sucks man what fucking pain this I cant straighten the mofo.thanks Im going to also try the glucosamine

my elbow and forearms are fuked up. For triceps i like to do DB overhead extensions, before my cycle i was at 90 lbs, now i am at 140 lbs and my forearms feel like they are going to break, al ong with my elbows. I ahve neevr tried glucosomine or MSM, but i am thinking about it now

every time i go on cycle i get it for a few weeks at least.... for some reason deca never helped (i took 400mg/week)... the only thing that helped was msm at 9000mg day and glucosamine/chrondoitrium (sp?) at around 5000mg each. After about a week of those dosages the pain started to subside and i lowered them.

ive got it and havent been on in a long ass time lol
i willtell you the only thing that will help is rest..i have my good days and bad days but the only thing i can really do for Bi's are cable curls for girls..for whatever reason it doesnt upset it quite as much as other things..granted i could give 2 shytes about my bis id rather save my elbow for benching..

ibuprofin helps as well as using heat followed by cold and try to stretch out the wrist/hand to get to the tendons in the area

ive had problems w/ it the past couple of cycles ive done. sad thing is when I was around 20 or so i could lift alot harder then i can now just bc of the pain. i think im gonna finish up this one and take the entire summer to heal. rest and GH lol

Thanks for the replies everyone! Actualy the doc just told me I have a chipped bone (elbow) gotta have surgery how the fuck I chipped it I dont know,I thought it was the tendon......

a doc ator told me to try this take aleve twice a day for antiflamitory and wear and elbow brace and ice after workouts, i have been doing this for a week and it help

Thanks bro but my arm stops at a certain point and wont go any further not even if I try lol its just fucked up I go to the ortho on the 9th so ill see what happens,prolly surgery will be needed.I cant even do a full tricep extention

tendonitis is not necessarily from juicing I got if from improper grip while benching and believe it or not playing tennis. I tend to grip too hard and this has caused it. Blue emu-topical glucosamine has worked for me as well as lightening up on my grip.

Any time I have pain in my joints my lifting partner, who has a degree in sports medicine, has me take 800 mg Ibuprofin 4 times a day along with puting ice on it until the pain is gone. (with the ice, make sure you use a towel between your skin and the ice pack, I froze my skin last winter doing that, my skin burned for a week afterwards. I had to put cortizone cream on it and keep it bandaged up)

I also take MSM - 3000 mg ed (methylsulphonylmethane), glucosamine - 1500 mg ed, & Chondroitin - 1200 mg ed before I go lift.

Always remember to warm up the joint that you are gonna be working before you lift.

Good luck man.

my left elbow and left forearm are jacked as well...i took some time off due to it, then had oral surgery for other reasons...felt good when i started training again, but its already starting to hurt..

and huskyguy - where can i get the Blue emu-topical glucosamine?

Blue -emu topical glucosamine is available at Wal-Mart. I think its about 6 bucks for a small jar and 10 for a large jar.

Back