Anybody get sick after training hard?

cbman2184

This has happened to me a few times now.
About 30 mins after getting home from the gym
it hits me like a brick wall. get dizzy as fu*k
for a good 5 minutes. usually ends up in me puking
and feeling like ass the rest of the night.

I always make sure I'm plenty hydrated before
I hit it. Think it may be my blood sugar has crashed???

My buddy used to get sic after doing legs and we were,nt using gear back then.He went hard and heavy we just assumed was such a shock to his body guy was a nut on legs.Not sure if that helps but just remembered that from years ago Good Luck Bud

You could be lifting too hard. I have that happen to me when I workout for more than 3 hours at a time. I get really sleepy and feel like shit, like I caught a cold.

This has happened to me a few times now.
About 30 mins after getting home from the gym
it hits me like a brick wall. get dizzy as fu*k
for a good 5 minutes. usually ends up in me puking
and feeling like ass the rest of the night.

I always make sure I'm plenty hydrated before
I hit it. Think it may be my blood sugar has crashed???

The dizziness has happened to me, usually after I've gone overboard on the workout. I generally don't puke although I feel some nausea lots of days, but then I don't eat before I workout. I think it's just working to the max plus not enough food.

happens to me on some pre-workout supps and if i take too much or hitting the gym too hard

Leg days is usually when that would happen to me.. I've puked on ridiculous circuit training before too..

Your going too long I think. Hit the legs hard but not more than you need to. How long you been feeling this way after the gym?

Granted I feel like I've been hit by a truck 30 mins after leg day. But puking is all wrong. Your not doing hard cardio right?

I Get flat out dizzy. Like a horrible way to drunk
feeling where u can't see because everything is spinning.

think I have found the culprit.happeneds
after I do legs and take preworkout only. I'm currently
taking noxipro and that shit gets me CRAZY
jacked.

think I will drop it and see if it still happeneds.

Sugars are low..
I get it too sometimes..
Eat a orange or drink one of those sports drinks... I usually hit up a Fuze low cal one... Tend to work for me.. Or a protein bar. Anything! that has some sugars in it will work.

I get post workout anxiety which makes me sick sometimes. Sucks because I have normal anxiety which also makes me sick too. Don't really know what to do besides stick through it

I get sick on leg days. Think its cause of the lactic acid release. As German stated, its probably related to your blood sugar. Make sure you have something on hand in the gym and hit it up about halfway thru. See if it helps.

Before I dialed in my nutrition, I had symptoms of hypoglycemia. Sounds like you do too.

Happened to me too, so I usually get a snack or something sweet to make my blood sugar go up. See if this helps.

I get sick on leg days. Think its cause of the lactic acid release. As German stated, its probably related to your blood sugar. Make sure you have something on hand in the gym and hit it up about halfway thru. See if it helps.

Before I dialed in my nutrition, I had symptoms of hypoglycemia. Sounds like you do too.

Have been mixing some honey in with my post wo shake and taking it 3/4 way through workout. it has been working great. No more nausea feelings or the dizziness. I am now for sure it was my blood sugar hitting rock bottom after training.

Have been mixing some honey in with my post wo shake and taking it 3/4 way through workout. it has been working great. No more nausea feelings or the dizziness. I am now for sure it was my blood sugar hitting rock bottom after training.

Glad you found some relief. Really changes how hard I can push if I know I won't be incapacitated afterwards.

Back