anyone hjad a controlled delivery done on them?!

TRock30

Just curious because it would be nice to know if there are any signs that can help you avoid such a thing. im guessing that once you accept the package you are pretty much screwed right:iwstupid:

Yupper.

I've never had 1, but I'd think a difffernt mail person would be a sign.

JohnnyB

If you acept the package you'll know in approximetlly 30 seconds if you are a victim of a controlled delivry!

I've read some pretty good stories on controlled deliveries before.

Remember (I think his name was) RichardRiddick, or something like that on the old Musclezine, wasn't he a postal inspector or something, he had some good ones.

Why would one even accept a package from a mail man....or woman....dont we all have a mail box....if the mail man knocked on my door, i would say he aint here....and even if you take the mail...if you dont open it, wouldn't you be fine...also, what if you looked at it and said you dont want it you dont know whom it is from....hmmmm...

E

I know when I get something that won't fit in the mail box. The mail man, rings my door bell and leaves the package by the front door. Now if a mail man rings my door bell twice. My best guess would be I'm getting a controlled delivery. If your at home at the time of the delivery, don't answer the door. If he or she doesn't leave the package and you know your source doesn't require a signture for his packages. You can be pretty sure it's a contolled delivery.

If you know who your mail person is and someone new trys to deliver, I wouldn't take it.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
I know when I get something that won't fit in the mail box. The mail man, rings my door bell and leaves the package by the front door. Now if a mail man rings my door bell twice. My best guess would be I'm getting a controlled delivery. If your at home at the time of the delivery, don't answer the door. If he or she doesn't leave the package and you know your source doesn't require a signture for his packages. You can be pretty sure it's a contolled delivery.

If you know who your mail person is and someone new trys to deliver, I wouldn't take it.

JohnnyB

;)

Good call JB!

All a controled delivery is. is a free pass to come in and search your house for more stuff usually the judge would drop the charges for the contents in the pack since there is no way that you knew what its contents were and that like you said anyone can send you some shit and you not know about it, but if they find shit in your house then you are up shit creek.

Guys, a controlled delivery means they have a warrant to search your property, I don't care if you don't even touch the pack, your doors getting kicked in, thats the bottom line. They're not gonna round up the swat team, and then ring your bell and say well hes not home, should we leave him a note signed "the swat team" and come back later? No matter what you do, if they intercept a package heading in your direction and decide to come after you its all over.

Last edited:
Which is why your house should always be clean when expecting delivery, that way you can never get in too much trouble.

Get a wig and answer the door as Helga the Austrian Powerlifter...Seriously, dude, if UPS will leave a 300$ piece of hardware on my step without even bothering to ring the bell, then I would be leary of hand-delivery by the USPS. Unless it is a Rolex, or a mail order Bride. But then again, I would go with Nimrod on this one. If they come, then expect some sort of hassle.

Nimrod25 said:
Guys, a controlled delivery means they have a warrant to search your property, I don't care if you don't even touch the pack, your doors getting kicked in, thats the bottom line. They're not gonna round up the swat team, and then ring your bell and say well hes not home, should we leave him a note signed "the swat team" and come back later? No matter what you do, if they intercept a package heading in your direction and decide to come after you its all over.

sounds like something they would do for a big dealer, not joe blow who is waiting for a package... i dont think many need to worry about this sort of thing... anyone who is going to have their door kicked in will have been under surveillance for a while, they dont kick your door in on the spur of the moment

Back