Anyone know how to get precise test results from bloodwork as opposed to ">1500"?

hell yeah lesbians!

Carpe Genitalia
Anyone know how to get precise test results from bloodwork as opposed to ">1500"?

Is there a different blood test we can choose to do this? Should I get the dude panel done instead of the chick one?

If you've ever got a number back and not the ">1500" what/where/how did you do it?

Here's some tits for your efforts.

rfwcMSk.gif

I got my exact number of 4431 at my local hospital with the female hormone panel. Now make her lift her shirt :p

It all depends on the labs equipment. When I was in Florida they came back with the exact number.. When I got home, did another and asked the labcorp lady..she said it all depends on the equipment in the lab they send it to.

the >1500 test is enough to put my mind at ease. the ones i worry about more are estrodial, prolactin , complete cholesterol, RBC hemocrit, C-reactive protein and Clotting factors! yes i am very careful about that stuff as should everyone be. but as metal head already stated female panel is the way to go

the >1500 test is enough to put my mind at ease. the ones i worry about more are estrodial, prolactin , complete cholesterol, RBC hemocrit, C-reactive protein and Clotting factors! yes i am very careful about that stuff as should everyone be. but as metal head already stated female panel is the way to go

I think he's referring to the other thread on here about someone dosing at 500mg/wk and only getting 1400 test levels. If you want to really know how good it's dosed >1500 won't be as accurate as the exact number. I agree though the other values are just as important.

I got my exact number of 4431 at my local hospital with the female hormone panel. Now make her lift her shirt :p

When I view the thread I see an animated .gif of a cute girl showing off the most ridiculously perfect natural tits I may have ever seen. I'm not sure what's wrong on your end but on this side it's glorious. :D

As for the actual test I guess I just have to shop around?

Metal look again!! She lifts her shirt over and over again. I guess Hell Yea Lesbians should not be doubted when it comes to this shit. The man is a master!

Back