Anyway to repair Testicular Atrophy

stev7667

Ok I posted this on a few other forums with very few options... and I am beginning to lose hope of any fix.

I did a 16 weekish cycle of test prop and tren a a few years ago and only ran a few weeks of nolva at the end of the cycle... I know it was stupid now, I didn't than because I was ignorant nvr heard of HCG and friends who "hooked" me up said I wouldn't need anything else.

Low and behold my testicles are still only half normal size, but oddly enough my test lvls are over 800 LH and FSH are high normal. Now mainly for cosmetic and fertility reasons I am desperately trying to get them back to normal size so I can feel that low hanging feeling again.

I have run HcG/HMG for 1 month with little results. They just dropped down somewhat.

Is there anything I can do such as long term HMG use, or direct scrotum injections of HMG that might help or am I gonna be stuck with these 4.6 cm'ers for the rest of my life...

Well I may be an exception to the rule or whatever but my nuttz were tiny already before I ever did steroids, then after the first (3rd) true cycle (WITH testosterone) my balls began growing during post cycle therapy (pct) phases and in the off time which I personally utilize 2-3x cycle length=OFF time. NOW my balls get in the fucking way all the time!! I sit/bounce on the bastards like everyday at work, driving large forklifts on a gravel heavy industrial equipment yard.

I'd guess the most efficient way for you to "grow a (large) pair" in this case is in your next cycle use HCG at 250-500mcg 2x/wk then 2wks before post cycle therapy (pct) double the dose and stop it at beginning of post cycle therapy (pct). Should do the trick

Interesting I don't understand how that might work... never heard of running a cycle with hcg making balls bigger... I thought it just maintained them while on.

I'm going to have to look more into this but hcg will increase the size of lydeg cells as well as clomid and torem but there is some theory that once atrophy sets in for so long a percentage won't come back. Again I need to look more into it.

If you T, fsh, lh are all fine, how can you be sure there is a difference in size? Basically there must be some drastic size difference for you to notice.

What happened with hmg and what doses/length of time. Also with hcg what doses and times?

I'm going to have to look more into this but hcg will increase the size of lydeg cells as well as clomid and torem but there is some theory that once atrophy sets in for so long a percentage won't come back. Again I need to look more into it.

If you T, fsh, lh are all fine, how can you be sure there is a difference in size? Basically there must be some drastic size difference for you to notice.

What happened with hmg and what doses/length of time. Also with hcg what doses and times?

HCG/HMG for one month... 1000 IU HCG EOD, 75 IU HMG EOD.

There is definitely a size differance they are the size of large grapes 12 ml where as before they were the size of eggs.

My lydeg cells are working in overdrive to keep my test so high... LH is 7.8 I think the scale goes up to 9 LH is typically 2-4 according to my uro.

The latest I heard/read is when you do a long cycle and dont use hcg while on it, you do permanent damage

not sure if I believe that on the account of guys being on for ages, then using hcg to have kids.

so for you i think a run of HCG is in order. Use with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dont forget

Yeah it's really hard to say because all your numbers are good but just lacking in size. You have also taken the appropriate routes. I'll try to find something but at this point I honestly don't know.

Yeah it's really hard to say because all your numbers are good but just lacking in size. You have also taken the appropriate routes. I'll try to find something but at this point I honestly don't know.

Thanks guys I really appreciate your help... I think I just might need to run HCG/HMG for a longer amount of time, maybe 6 months or so.

the leydig cells only make up 10% of the testicle, so unfortunately size is a very poor indicator of function. if your scoring 800 on your TT I would not take any HCG or HMG. I would continue to do bloodwork every so often to see if something comes up. as long as your numbers dont drop, your fine. are you having any other symptoms of low T? or just your nuts? do you have any blood work from before your cycle?

the leydig cells only make up 10% of the testicle, so unfortunately size is a very poor indicator of function. if your scoring 800 on your TT I would not take any HCG or HMG. I would continue to do bloodwork every so often to see if something comes up. as long as your numbers dont drop, your fine. are you having any other symptoms of low T? or just your nuts? do you have any blood work from before your cycle?

No bloodwork from before the cycle unfortunately. I am concerned about fertility thou... I do have libido and morning erection issues.

Last edited:
No bloodwork from before the cycle unfortunately. I am concerned about fertility thou... I do have libido and morning erection issues.

if it's the fertility you are most concerned about, i'd recommend seeing a doctor, that specializes in fertility, that's pretty important. if your loads are "pathetic" they can take a look at it and see how much sperm is in it.

just cause it can't fill a glass doesn't mean it's not gonna work xD all it "needs" is one sperm, but natually thats still not a good thing, but talk to a doctor first and keep us updated im sure everyone is wanting to hear :)

Last edited:
Back