Anzels' 2016/2017 ongoing log.

Legs today.

HS squat machine x 4
Seated calf raise SS with Leg ext x 4
Donkey calf raise SS BW lunge x 4
Lying leg curls SS single leg BW calf x 4

What's the problem with Crossfit?

Were to begin? ???
For starters everything is timed and rushed so form is comprised you only have to watch these guys doing chin ups pull ups to see this very clearly not only this all lifts are rushed again comprised forum
Hitting a truck tire with a sledge hammer is not training
To much cardio burn to many calories lose gains
Have you actually seen the man that invented cross fit ?
I have it looks like the only thing he has lifted is a packet of chip's and a beer
Doing crazy shit like military presses whilst standing on an inflatable gym ball is one of the stupidest things ive seen period
Cross fit stole kettlebells
Doing kettlebells whilst timed at a fast pace is some of the most dangerous shit ever considering just about every lift with bells starts with a swing your swinging these things around as fast as you can snapping your shit up all over the place
Crossfit

If you want to do hit training fine just don't mix it with lifting Heavy weight at a fast pace lift normally a few days a week and go take a boxing classes punch a bag for 2 minutes straight can't get much more intense than that

In conclusion yes crossfit is rubbish gain stealing bullshit do yourself your joints gains a favor and stay away

Gotcha! lol

I do a hybrid crossfit where they have good coaches and the focus is always on form, so a couple of your concerns don't apply there. Three of the coaches are powerlifters and they definitely bring a major focus on form.

Never did strict press standing on a ball! Sounds pretty silly.

Agree on calorie burn, if you are trying to maximize muscle growth it's not for you. Also don't get the intensity or volume on individual muscle groups. Pretty much every day is leg day, and that has plusses & minuses.

Also agree 100% on boxing, hard to find anything harder.

I was just punching the heavy bag the other day..I liked it. Mind you I never trained on the heavy bag. I may try to incorporate some in when I can.

Today met a buddy of mine and we trained chest and traps.

I loverpak training with this guy. He likes to go big and doesn't screw around. You never see him check his phone once. All buisness. But he knows how to chat in between.

DB incline press x 4
DB bench x 4
DB flies x 4 Maybe 5
Pec dec x 3
BB shrugs x alot

30 min cardio.

During cardio we talked about women (mostly fake titties) gear and all the crazy gyms we ever went to.
Can't beat it!

Early up at 330 tomorrow! Be in the weight room by 530 the latest!

Have a good night!
Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

Shoulders and arMs and a bit o calves and abs

Cable curls ss with DB sholder press x 4
Tri rope Pushdowns ss landmine shoulder press x 4
Rope cable crunch ss DB laterals x 4
Dips ss reverse fly ss hammer curl x 4

Leg press calves..x 4

Well damn! Not only did I get 35 min of really aggressive cardio in but I also did a complete workout.
Chest,shoulder,tris and calves

HS incline
HS flat bench 5x15
Shoulder lateral raise
SS DB upright row 5x15
Facepulls 5x15 heavier!
Dips 3x15 , 1 x 10 goal is 5 x 15
Tri rope cablend push down
Donkey calf 5 x 21 adding reps.

7egg white 1 whole egg w/ spinach
2 slices EZ bread

8 egg WHT. W/spinach and feta
Apple
Slice EZ bread
View attachment 566070

Small piece of salmon
Ground turkey baked ziti made with rice pasta and fat free cheese

Pretzels and PB... alot of PB...
Coffee

Dinner was going out to Mexican with me and my little girl. She's almost 4 and she loved her shrimp avacado taco and the chips.
I ate veggie shrimp scallop fajita and the Half of her taco she didn't want to eat.
Yes I added in some guacamole and sour cream and some refried beans...

View attachment 566071

This was the waitress....
View attachment 566072

sule, she is hott!

Yesterday 3/13
Chest and back
Pull ups
DB incline
DB flat bench
T bar row
HS decline press
Cable close grip lat pull down
Pec dec
Calf extension
40 min cardio

Today
Shoulders and arMs

DB press
Ss reverse fly
Preacher curls
Ss Smith close grip press
Cable curls
Ss dips
Seated Smith calf raise
Leg preSs calf ext.

Yesterday I was sort of feeling better...not like I still had the flu....but my chest was still killing me! I got an appointment to go back to the dr today but in the meantime I took a realization that my chest has been fucked since day 1 so I knew it wasn't gonna go away.
I had a full course of amox I never took so I took 2 yesterday and today I feel much better.
So that my friends is bronchitis.
So in conclusion...I had the flu and bronchitis but when I complained to the dr about my chest she just figured it's from the flu...meanwhile my chest got worse and worse.

I'm back baby! My last training session was 9 days ago. Got the flu and bronchitis and today went back into the gym. It was light and it was just random shit I slapped together. I pretty much did an all body workout.

I got into a convo about Harleys with a guy there and then went to the smootie bar with my almost 4 yrs old daughter who wanted a strawberry smoothie.
All in all I am happy. From today onward I will apply the throttle one increment at a time and keep the intensity progressing until I am 20o% again.

All hail the iron!

Few days passed gotta update...

Current weight training is 4 x 4 -12 with scheduling being legs, chest and back, shoulders and arMs, repeat. Rest days come when I basically just can't make the gym...it happens more than I like bUT all in all I'm good cause I train the sake body parts 2 x a week...

Meanwhile I started using some boxing with heavy bag work for my cardio or say 10 to 15 min bag work followed by 10 to 15 min cardio on a bike or tredmill.

I'm also doing HIIT when I can .

And it looks like I'm gonna try fitting in yoga for stretching my super tight frozen taffy muscles.

It's alot but it's worth it and I like the lifestyle.

Rest day today... I am motivated to workout as much as possible but I just did legs and boxing and the next day chest back and more calves and boxing and I am smashed up.! But in a good way. But last night sleep was off. I really couldn't get into that deep sleep and felt a little restless. But my poor sore legs felt like two logs laying there. Real heavy... so my guess is I'm overtrained. Hence the restless sleep.
So today is day off and besides have to get ready for muscle daughters b day party today.

I will resume training 2mrw with shoulders and arMs and more boxing. Then Monday I meet with a PT...do an assessment and weigh in and then soon after start a HIIT program... I have 13 sessions booked and I plan on using then to have him push me through these HIIT sessions that frankly I'm not used to.

Meanwhile I lost some fat on the abdomen and reduced bloat by changing my diet around.
A loss of about 5 lbs and less bloat I literally have the flat estate stomach I have seen in a long while.
The bloat was the real killer. Cause it makes your stomach distended and you still see abs but it just looks off.

I'm going away to a resort soon and me and the wife are getting ripped up for it. !

Anzel
Euro-Pharmacies.net

I haven't slept a full solid night in years. I get up a min of 4,5 times to pee. When AAS use interferes, sometimes I can get up and down as much as 7 times. I usually see the bedside clock on the average of EVERY hour or at least hour n a half to two hours.

If I take sleep aids of ANY kind I am still up and do not sleep thru but of course can't get going all day long. Power naps can help. However good to use an alarm because sleeping more then 50-60 minutes can keep you fatigued all the remainder of the day.

Try very short intentional power naps.

Just some input here... the old guy

Back