Approaching chicks at the gym

TommyTrainR

anyone ever try to pick up a girl at the gym? there are some good lookin ladies that i see at the gym often and i always think about saying hi or something, but i think it's too cliche, so i just keep to myself. anyone here approach random girls at the gym?

bro just go over and hit a back double bi then introduce yourself. Of course this will only work if you're swole.

just say "Hi" when the time is right.

or wait till the target is on a machine you want to use, ask if she is done, if she isn't be really nice and say "oh, no problem, go ahead and finish."

then next time you see her you'll feel less awkward saying hi, after you've said Hi a few times, you'll be able to introduce yourself, and go from there.

just let it build up over a couple days.

remember with women, familiarity breeds trust. so allow her to see that you are just a guy working out, who has no agenda, then once she is comfortable, you'll be golden.

lol.. if she was done on the machine wouldnt she "not be on the machine" .. just an observation.. your better off walking up and just whippin out Mr. Happy

Lol true true. I wasn't to much in agreement with that part but saying hello here & there, letting it build up a little & women being more comfortable with familiarity-- spot on

u guys are fucking horrible...

do u go to the gym to workout or socialize!!!!

i go to the gym with a hat on low over my eyes, my headphones on full blast and my focus on my dumbells.. not some chicks ass...

remember what your there for!!!!! not women, no distractions like ur dumbass friends wanted to talk and joke around every 10 seconds.... this is EXACTLY why i workout alone...
as benefitial as a partner would be.. the only other person i know who's dedicated like that is my older brother who unfortunatly has schedule conflictions...what a guy to work out with!!!!

remember.. u go to the gym to get healthy.. u go to school to get educated.. u go everywhere else to get pussy...

get your damn priorites right guys.... work hard, eat big, and get big!!

i go to the gym with a hat on low over my eyes, my headphones on full blast and my focus on my dumbells.. not some chicks ass...

remember what your there for!!!!! not women, no distractions like ur dumbass friends wanted to talk and joke around every 10 seconds.... this is EXACTLY why i workout alone...
as benefitial as a partner would be.. the only other person i know who's dedicated like that is my older brother who unfortunatly has schedule conflictions...what a guy to work out with!!!!

remember.. u go to the gym to get healthy.. u go to school to get educated.. u go everywhere else to get pussy...

Well put,Good advice...
But im still gonna check out the pussy..lol
cant help it its got a mind of its own
and when your married with kids, the gym is all you got left for flirtin with the ladies..

Last edited:

Simmer down skillet. Nothing wrong with talking to women in the gym..

arnold.jpg

superb replies. I'm one of the guys that goes to the gym for one purpose and one purpose only- to lift and get big. I don't socialize. I go by myself. If I see someone I know, I'll say hi but that's the extent of it; HOWEVER, I figured since i'm there every day, it wouldn't hurt to say hi to some other girls every now and then, but like I said, it's a tough line for me to cross because i am there to lift, not to socialize but at the same time some of these females are fine and i feel opportunities are being wasted.

oh well. i just started my cycle of test e. maybe about halfway through ill feel like a champ and just go for it.

Yea def a right & wrong way of doing things...familirality brings trust is good advice.But remember there are a lot of creeps at the gym that probibly make woman feel uncomfortable,I see these guys all the time when a good looking chick is in the free weight area they go over and work out right beside her or right behind her...creeps...play mister cool,dont be one of them creeps.A little friendly chat can grow into something alot more its nature.
Besides woman know we're like a dog in heat when we are working out and I believe that turns them on...something about the phermones they can sence.:tounge2:

Back