Are women attracted to tough guys ?

Mr P

Super Moderator
Ok, so u all know I'm happilly married, but I have always given a different impression to how I really am. I've always had a "serious/tough guy" look, and I've always noticed that some man feel intimidated & don't even get in my way. (others do come up to me to get my advise & ask questions) but most don't even give me a second look.

On the othe hand, women do seem to not mind & actually dig this kind of look, today I had a lady while we were shopping that walked up to my wife & said Wow, with all those muscles he must really squeeze u tight, and I do notice women do stare, not that it matters to me, cause I am honestly happy with my wife, but I was just wondering if some of u set out an image of a tough guy & if u get attention from women.

So want to hear from the guys & gals.

Interesting. I personally am just attracted to the person and the tough guy-ness doesn't factor with me. I'm happily married too :) but I have noticed that after a workout, as sweaty and messed up I may look, I tend to attract more attention. I've always put it down to pheromones. So the fact that you workout lots maybe means you have more circulating pheromones and makes you more appealing to other women?? Just a wild guess, or maybe you're just plain attractive? I've seen plenty of muscular men who'd be a turn off (practically any Mr O. Competitor...), but I'm more attracted if a man can make me laugh.

Generaly speaking, I think so.

I'm not nearly as big as you are, but I am a big guy....6'4" 245. I don't walk around with my nose in the air and try to stare down every guy around like some dickheaded Alpha, but I do carry a lot of confidence with me. I hold my head high, look people in the eye, and give a firm handshake. All though I don't consider myself a "tough guy" for the simple fact that I do not like violence......i think I do have that tough guy look or appeal. Put it this way....where ever i go, nobody fucks with me! lol

I think women are generaly drawn to men that way because of the sense of security they feel with them. Just like this lady told your wife about squeezing her with them big muscles. they feel safe and to some women, thet is definately a turn on.

just my opinion. :)

I have a mean look to me naturally, but I have also got a few tattoos and I am about 6'2". Even right now, being 60 pounds over my ideal weight I can get quite a bit of attention from women. I am not even that attractive lol, but I am funny and confident. Women have always liked the bad boys.

It also helps I have a lot of Thai/Western boxing training so I don't really worry about anything and am confident, that tends to keep the guys from bothering me. I can't wait until I am down to a solid 220 lol.

I think women are attracted to confident man, & that's probably what they perceive u as.. I think most women are drawn to a man that makes them feel safe..
I know u are a nice guy with a great personality, so that's what really attracted me to u, of course the fact that u were strong was a plus, didn't want to be the one having to move the furniture, ya know :D

I actually don't mind the attention from girls at all, I kinda of like it, it's nice to know other people appreciate the person your with.

Now, girls don't get too fresh with my man, or
I'm gonna have to cut a BIATCH !!!! lol

I talked to my lady friend about this and wanted her opinion. She said that she likes masculinity and for me being in shape is a plus but also mentioned that she has friends that are into 'skinny slim' guys.

I guess it just depends on the woman..

Ok, so u all know I'm happilly married, but I have always given a different impression to how I really am. I've always had a "serious/tough guy" look, and I've always noticed that some man feel intimidated & don't even get in my way. (others do come up to me to get my advise & ask questions) but most don't even give me a second look.

On the othe hand, women do seem to not mind & actually dig this kind of look, today I had a lady while we were shopping that walked up to my wife & said Wow, with all those muscles he must really squeeze u tight, and I do notice women do stare, not that it matters to me, cause I am honestly happy with my wife, but I was just wondering if some of u set out an image of a tough guy & if u get attention from women.

So want to hear from the guys & gals.

Every woman on this planet WANTS & DREAMS of a tough guy. It's in the genes.
Some of the women won't admit it,but they all fantasize about a tough guy. Especially if he's tough in bed. ;)

I'm confident, decent looking, got some muscles, and have a "few" tats. I tend to attract a certain type of woman when I am dressed for work in a suit or business casual. But dressed down in a t-shirt where you can see my chest, arms, tats, etc., I tend to attract all types of women. But I also have the type of personality where I will talk to anyone about anything. I'm not sure if it's "the look" that women are attracted to or if it's the confidence.

even a fat slob can get a cute girl with the right attitude... push the right buttons and she will melt in your hands..

my fiance was gay when i met her.. swore off men years before she met me..

it took alot of the right attitude to get her to trust me enough to open up to me and give me a chance.. and ill tell u i was powerlifting at the time.. didn't even come close to having a six pack.. more like 20% bf.. lmao

im a foot taller then her though.. she's 5'4.. and 115lbs.. women love feeling safe and protected... but more then anything they want stability if they plan to spend the rest of their lives with you..

so maybe the tough guy attitude does attract attention, and most girls do like a bit of a bad boy.. but in the long run your not a tough guy with your spouse.. im a fucking teddy bear with my fiance.. she's got me acting all homo.. lmao

even a fat slob can get a cute girl with the right attitude... push the right buttons and she will melt in your hands..

my fiance was gay when i met her.. swore off men years before she met me..

it took alot of the right attitude to get her to trust me enough to open up to me and give me a chance.. and ill tell u i was powerlifting at the time.. didn't even come close to having a six pack.. more like 20% bf.. lmao

im a foot taller then her though.. she's 5'4.. and 115lbs.. women love feeling safe and protected... but more then anything they want stability if they plan to spend the rest of their lives with you..

so maybe the tough guy attitude does attract attention, and most girls do like a bit of a bad boy.. but in the long run your not a tough guy with your spouse.. im a fucking teddy bear with my fiance.. she's got me acting all homo.. lmao

Bang on 3J!

Got a question, hope not too intrusive, but enquiring minds wanna know... Is she technically bisexual now?

Lmao I'm sure she still has an attraction towards females. She doesn't express it much though and she's very much so loyal and monogomus with me.

women are attrackted by the perfect body with the perfect face... i mean nobody is perfect, but the charisme worth something for them all... for the rest you should the worst mother-f*cker on earth it doesn't count....

she will kiss your feet everyday you came back home... or the day after if you mess...

the love of a woman is not more deep than what you could expect from your dog.

they are crazy... hearthless... and ther's nothing else about mask over their feeling when tey talk about beautyfull things...

ther's one exception. MY WIFE.

@3J: try a 3some ;)
I know I would. :p

it began classic... sexfriend and multipartners...

couple and love are words from an other world now...

if any feel sensitive, sentimantal... or else...

put it in the toilet and injoy the flush...

feelings are for loosers....

But ther's one exception. MY WIFE.

ive been dating my gf for almost two years and im super happy, but where im from girls like the skinny dbags who treat them poorly, and think they are super awesome. No joke not sayign that because im being spitefull, my gf hates big dudes but she said she supports me in what ever goal i have (not saying im big....yet :) ) i got my gf because im confident, and she said i have a great personality, and a huuuuuge goon side lol. im lucky i got one of the good ones.

Back