Arnold Schwarzenegger steriod cycle

db9

Any one know what it was?
Read somewere he just popped a few dbol dont know if its true or not tho.

That's been asked a million different times. No one really knows... and that's the truth. Yes, he admitted to using Dbol (as a bridge) and read somewhere he mentioned using Primo but other then that, I don't think he's ever released an article stating exactly what his cycles looked like.

I heard he didnt even lift it was all synthol......lol who cares.....the biggest thing Arnold had going for him was surprise, GENETICS....Arnold just flat out has the genetics for building large amouts of muscle....simple as that...as you can see from countless examples of idiots who use large amounts of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and dont grow a bit, for Arnie they where just his "creatine" to give him a little boost

alex7781 said:
I heard he didnt even lift it was all synthol......lol who cares.....the biggest thing Arnold had going for him was surprise, GENETICS....Arnold just flat out has the genetics for building large amouts of muscle....simple as that...as you can see from countless examples of idiots who use large amounts of Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) and dont grow a bit, for Arnie they where just his "creatine" to give him a little boost

Not to mention the knowledge, dedication, and ridiculous work ethic to make use of those genes instead of just saying, "Well, I'm on juice ... I should be huge soon" while sitting there laying on the beach in Cali.

Die$eL~Man said:
how bout HGH, dbol & TEST

I don't think they could make Hgh in a lab back then because it is such a complex chemical, The first time they made it clean and synthetic was in the mid 80's using advanced genetic and bio chemistry with artificial DNA and RNA.

charmander said:
I don't think they could make Hgh in a lab back then because it is such a complex chemical, The first time they made it clean and synthetic was in the mid 80's using advanced genetic and bio chemistry with artificial DNA and RNA.

bro they had hgh back then, thats why his head is all warped out ,.
it was directly from cadavers.

Arnold Schwarzenegger steroid cycle is a 26-week cycle combination of Primobolan injectable, Dianabol oral and Deca Durabolin injectable. Primobolan is injected for the first 20 weeks. Deca Durabolin is injected only on the 21st to 26th week. Dianabol is taken orally at a tapering dose from week 1 to week 26.

check it out.. use google.. its everywhere..
goldenmuscles.com/steroids-cycles/steroid-cycle-from-arnold-schwarzenegger/

I'm sure this is bullshit but whatever it's fun to think about...

Last edited by a moderator:
Arnold Schwarzenegger steroid cycle is a 26-week cycle combination of Primobolan injectable, Dianabol oral and Deca Durabolin injectable. Primobolan is injected for the first 20 weeks. Deca Durabolin is injected only on the 21st to 26th week. Dianabol is taken orally at a tapering dose from week 1 to week 26.

check it out.. use google.. its everywhere..
goldenmuscles.com/steroids-cycles/steroid-cycle-from-arnold-schwarzenegger/

approx 5 weeks of deca wont do anything.. maybe NPP??

but.. still..i doubt that is his cycle.

So only 2% of you will ever get big enough to even think about what he did. The truth is They have very little knowledge of what was safe of healthy. They didn't know how to Recover from a cycle. They went up and down in Weight. THese threads a dangerous so stupid think If thats What Arnold to I will to and then ends up in the hospital.

Doesn't matter what cycle the pro's did.
I know a cycle in which one pro did.
Doesn't mean i am going to run it !
Cycle with what your body can handle.
You gain 10lb with a Test/Deca cycle Good.
You Gain 15lb With Test/Tren Good.
You run a cycle like Ronnie Colman with 3g of this and 4g of that insulin HGH..ect..ect.
And gain 20lb

At what point do you think about your health ?

I heard from a close friend of arnolds that he was using massive amounts of whey protien, superpump 250 pre workout followed with size on post workout. lol really I don't think anyone will ever know exactly what he did unless it comes out of his mouth then I'll believe it. And really doesn't matter what he used, how about wonder what and how much he ate? The guy had freaky genetics also and if u were to get that big you'd never maintain it naturally anyway.

Last edited:
I heard Arnold was using all the newest steroids that came out in 2578. He was also running the same stacks as Mr Olympia 3061.

Word on the street is that his cycles were SO effective, he actually had to have plastic surgery to make his muskles smaller so that people wouldn't find out he could time travel.

if he took very light dosage may be just like you ...either you would start using more but u"ll get depressed for sure for your genetics or if you find he used mega dosage you will follow his path of ASS....either way you"ll abuse the drug.. you look like a potential AAS abuser to me ...SON

Any one know what it was?
Read somewere he just popped a few dbol dont know if its true or not tho.

I heard he ate somewhere around 10 hercules baby fetus' a day and washed it down with spartans blood . If u guys have a source for this please pm me :tounge2:

Back