Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Presumably, you were not hypogonadal your entire life. Maybe you were, but most guys have not suffered from hypogonadism their whole life.

I have an undescended testicle. My initial labs from the my TRT doc showed 330 ng/dl, and that was after a complete change in diet for a year to a paleo type of diet, and a lot more exercise. My wife and i were trying for a baby at the time. My condition is not considered healthy by any means, and is suspected to increase ones risk of testicular cancer even. Not that you knew this, as i didn't share it, but now there it is.

Megatron youre the only one who has responded to me on this forum and you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge. Does RUI also sell HCG? I did not see any. do you know a place to order that? I will get my lab work done 3-4 days after my next shot in two weeks to test estrogen. I will get the hormone panel for females. I will probably start getting my own support meds. I think I know about as much as the doctor at this point.

Megatron youre the only one who has responded to me on this forum and you seem to have quite a bit of knowledge. Does RUI also sell HCG? I did not see any. do you know a place to order that? I will get my lab work done 3-4 days after my next shot in two weeks to test estrogen. I will get the hormone panel for females. I will probably start getting my own support meds. I think I know about as much as the doctor at this point.

RUI does not sell hCG. I can't give out sources... sorry.

I just joined last night. I made a post but since I'm the only one responding to it, I'll ask a different stupid question here. Since I'm not getting any other bloodwork besides test level and don't know the other important stuff, could varying estrogen levels be what causes me to feel strong and see abs one week then not the next? My diet isn't perfect but doesn't change as drastically as my fat/softness levels.

sorry about the source question. My current question is: from what I read, an average HCG injection is 250 IU's per week. Does that mean if I bought a 5000 IU bottle it would last me 20 injections or 20 weeks? And does a proper TRT protocol always include an HCG permanently? My guys have not shrunk yet but I keep my eyes on them or my hands. I want to be prepared if I need an HCG. I will get my bloodwork done 3-4 days after my next test injection and post the results. Then I can add an AI if needed. I have found some online places to purchase but I need to do some more research to make sure I'm getting a good safe product. Are you on TRT and if so how long?

sorry about the source question. My current question is: from what I read, an average HCG injection is 250 IU's per week. Does that mean if I bought a 5000 IU bottle it would last me 20 injections or 20 weeks? And does a proper TRT protocol always include an HCG permanently? My guys have not shrunk yet but I keep my eyes on them or my hands. I want to be prepared if I need an HCG. I will get my bloodwork done 3-4 days after my next test injection and post the results. Then I can add an AI if needed. I have found some online places to purchase but I need to do some more research to make sure I'm getting a good safe product. Are you on TRT and if so how long?

Typical dosage of hCG is 250iu twice a week. So 10 weeks worth in a 5000ou vial. There are storage issues with hCG. It needs to be refridgerated and doesn't last forever like Test. Buying it is smaller vials me be better if possible.

Not all guys use hCG on TRT. In fact many do not.

Yes, I am on TRT. For about 2.5 years now.

Last edited:
Doc said he had anavar he could prescribe. I was curious what doses y'all have received. and pricing... its going to be expensive I imagine.

(Only thing covered by my insurance is BW)

I have to get my Estradiol and C reactive protein tested, can it be done in the evening or it has to be done first thing in the morning only?

Currently on TRT w/o AI or HCG.

I'm planning to have children in a couple of years. Will adding HCG while on TRT "restart" my sperm production to pre-TRT levels (don't really care about nut size lol), or did I lose my chance to add HCG at the beginning of TRT? And given that my sperm count was already pretty low, what are the strategies for increasing the sperm count further? More HCG? TRT + Clomid?

Or is my best bet to stop TRT, do a PCT and then use clomid?

Currently on TRT w/o AI or HCG.

I'm planning to have children in a couple of years. Will adding HCG while on TRT "restart" my sperm production to pre-TRT levels (don't really care about nut size lol), or did I lose my chance to add HCG at the beginning of TRT? And given that my sperm count was already pretty low, what are the strategies for increasing the sperm count further? More HCG? TRT + Clomid?

Or is my best bet to stop TRT, do a PCT and then use clomid?

Yes, taking hCG will help sperm count. Most guys on TRT take 250iu twice a week. If that doesn't get sperm counts high enough you can try hMG.

Im taking a once weekly injection of testosterone cypionate @ 100mg every Wednesday evening . If I decide to take HCG twice a week @ 250iu what days of the week should I take it? Also what day would be best to get estradiol and TT checked after adding the HCG to see if an AI is needed?

Thanks.

I just ordered the Hormone Panel for Female and men too from LabsMD. I will get blood drawn on November 10th or 11th which is 3-4 days after my next injection and also when I feel the best so I am assuming that is when my test level is highest and also my estrogen. Does that sound logical? Also, I am going to ask another seemingly stupid question: Taking an AI stops conversion of testosterone to estrogen therefore keeping my test levels higher for longer and therefore aiding in fat loss and muscle and strength development. Is this statement correct?
Thanks for your input!

Im taking a once weekly injection of testosterone cypionate @ 100mg every Wednesday evening . If I decide to take HCG twice a week @ 250iu what days of the week should I take it? Also what day would be best to get estradiol and TT checked after adding the HCG to see if an AI is needed?

Thanks.

Many guys take their hCG on days 5 and 6 after their testosterone injection. In that case, have your labs drawn on day 5 but before your hCG injection.

Back