Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I just ordered the Hormone Panel for Female and men too from LabsMD. I will get blood drawn on November 10th or 11th which is 3-4 days after my next injection and also when I feel the best so I am assuming that is when my test level is highest and also my estrogen. Does that sound logical? Also, I am going to ask another seemingly stupid question: Taking an AI stops conversion of testosterone to estrogen therefore keeping my test levels higher for longer and therefore aiding in fat loss and muscle and strength development. Is this statement correct?
Thanks for your input!

About 48 hours after your injection is close to your peak.

Yes, less aromatization means higher TT and Free T all things being equal.

Many guys take their hCG on days 5 and 6 after their testosterone injection. In that case, have your labs drawn on day 5 but before your hCG injection.

I've read that alot of guys have issues with HCG and gyno, so wouldn't I need to have estradiol checked right after the HCG is administered to see if it spikes estradiol?

So you are saying it would look like this. I took my shot last Wednesday, Monday is day 5 take 250iu of hcg, tuesday is day 6 take 250iu hcg. Wednesday take testosterone and get bloodwork on monday before hcg? Does that sound right?

I've read that alot of guys have issues with HCG and gyno, so wouldn't I need to have estradiol checked right after the HCG is administered to see if it spikes estradiol?

So you are saying it would look like this. I took my shot last Wednesday, Monday is day 5 take 250iu of hcg, tuesday is day 6 take 250iu hcg. Wednesday take testosterone and get bloodwork on monday before hcg? Does that sound right?

That's not really a common side effect of hCG. I wouldn't worry about it, especially at such a reasonable dose.

Correct, that's when most doctors would want you to have labs drawn. It wouldn't hurt to have your peak levels tested as well, but trough levels are usually considered to be more important.

You can get a good estimation of what your peak E2 level is based on your trough level.

That's not really a common side effect of hCG. I wouldn't worry about it, especially at such a reasonable dose.

Correct, that's when most doctors would want you to have labs drawn. It wouldn't hurt to have your peak levels tested as well, but trough levels are usually considered to be more important.

You can get a good estimation of what your peak E2 level is based on your trough level.

Ok thanks so would peak still be checked 2 days after my testosterone shot?

Great find! Thanks.. 38 yr old male. Not lifting too heavy due to elbow injury. Looking more to burn some fat and get some additional size before I go back overseas again in January. Taking a cycle of Tren and Test, but only 1.5 cc's each per week, sometimes only 1cc of test each week. Using Insulin needles in my quads alternating days. On my last shot I must have hit a tender spot in my left quad.. I am now putting hot rags on it at night and taking tylenol during the day to take some of the discomfort away. Is it a bad idea to be doing it with insulin needles in the quads? That is my 1st question, and appreciate the feedback- I have a couple of other questions after-- Thanks!

Great find! Thanks.. 38 yr old male. Not lifting too heavy due to elbow injury. Looking more to burn some fat and get some additional size before I go back overseas again in January. Taking a cycle of Tren and Test, but only 1.5 cc's each per week, sometimes only 1cc of test each week. Using Insulin needles in my quads alternating days. On my last shot I must have hit a tender spot in my left quad.. I am now putting hot rags on it at night and taking tylenol during the day to take some of the discomfort away. Is it a bad idea to be doing it with insulin needles in the quads? That is my 1st question, and appreciate the feedback- I have a couple of other questions after-- Thanks!

This is the TRT forum. You should take your question to the Anabolic forum.

Hey I am completely new to this, will add pictures today.... I am 32 weighing 198.5 of relatively lean muscle outside of beer belly.... I would out hard 4-5 times a week but question is I have 200mg of test c I can take once a week due to script amount and about 1,500mg of tren I can break down into whatever dose.... I also have a script of clomid 50mg and take a b12 injection weekly, it's the big c word one..... I'm just not sure how to take, when to take how to eat outside of lean and healthy with plenty of good greens and drink lots of water..... I know I've missed a lot and that is why I need help..... Will start next Friday.... Thank you for your time! Goal is to lose what fat I have and gain size and strength fast!

Hey I am completely new to this, will add pictures today.... I am 32 weighing 198.5 of relatively lean muscle outside of beer belly.... I would out hard 4-5 times a week but question is I have 200mg of test c I can take once a week due to script amount and about 1,500mg of tren I can break down into whatever dose.... I also have a script of clomid 50mg and take a b12 injection weekly, it's the big c word one..... I'm just not sure how to take, when to take how to eat outside of lean and healthy with plenty of good greens and drink lots of water..... I know I've missed a lot and that is why I need help..... Will start next Friday.... Thank you for your time! Goal is to lose what fat I have and gain size and strength fast!

This is the TRT forum. You should direct your question to the Anabolic forum.

I currently get a 300mg shot eow. I will probably move into a weekly injection soon. The last time I got my injection it took about 3 days and my cock was hard and my sex drive was awesome and that lasted about a week then the T must have worn off a few days before my next injection cuz that all went away but when I got my injection this time I did not have the same experience my sex drive and erections were not as good as before although I did feel pretty good during that time. Any ideas on that?

I currently get a 300mg shot eow. I will probably move into a weekly injection soon. The last time I got my injection it took about 3 days and my cock was hard and my sex drive was awesome and that lasted about a week then the T must have worn off a few days before my next injection cuz that all went away but when I got my injection this time I did not have the same experience my sex drive and erections were not as good as before although I did feel pretty good during that time. Any ideas on that?

Sounds like your are on the Total Testosterone and Estradiol roller coaster. Gonna have to get blood work and adjust your protocol. Same stuff we have been talking about.

Right on. That was my suspicion also, in fact I have felt like shit the last couple days. Tomorrow is my dr. app and injection I will hit him up about weekly injections. I will post lab results next week. thanks

Right on. That was my suspicion also, in fact I have felt like shit the last couple days. Tomorrow is my dr. app and injection I will hit him up about weekly injections. I will post lab results next week. thanks

Demand that you be allowed to self inject.

Yep, tell him to teach you how to do it. Tell him you need to save money and visits to the doctor are getting pricy.

I was on trt for about 16weeks at 200mgs cyp a week Bloodwork said my test level was 540 does this seem odd?

I was on trt for about 16weeks at 200mgs cyp a week Bloodwork said my test level was 540 does this seem odd?

Yes, but we have responsed to this question already in your other threads. Asking same question over and over again will not get you a different answer.

yes it seems a little odd, but we need to know when you had your labs in relation to your T shot.

also knowing your E2 would be helpful too, its possible your converting a lot of your T to E

Man i can't believe this thread is still going! Awesome.

Great job megatron

I got my labs done. I'll refresh your memory a little. I get 300mg depo-test EOW. No AI or HCG. I got my labs done just before my injection and 72 hours after. I know 48 hours is optimal but that was the soonest I could get there. I got the hormone panel for females from LabsMD so it has a plethora of results but I'll post the main ones and if you need more info let me know. I also talked with the Dr. about weekly injections and he is not opposed to it, however, they are slow as fuck when I go to get my injection so it may not be practical. In the future I may have to just find a good website and order my own stuff. It would probably be cheaper anyway. I will start with my peak readings. I'll put the reference ranges next to them.

Hematocrit- 50.5 (38.5 - 50) high
MCHC- 31.5 (32 - 36) low but I am not sure what this is
Absolute monocytes- 1008 (200 - 950) High and I am not sure what this is
FSH- <0.7 (1.6 - 8) low
LH- <0.2 (1.5 - 9.3)
Estradiol- 93 (< or = 39) High
Total testosterone- 2114 (250 - 1100) high but I think I like it

TROUGH:

Prolactin- 7.9 (2.1 - 17.7)
Sex binding globulin- 33 (10 - 74)
Testosterone % Free- 2% (1.8 - 3.2)
Testosterone, Free- 95 (50 - 247)
Total testosterone- 468 (285 - 950)

I know there is quite a huge difference between the peak and trough. I hope it is not hard to find an AI dosage that works for me. I think if I could get my estrogen under control I would feel better. Tell my what you think. I am interested to hear anyone's thoughts on this and also a suggested dosage for Arimidex.

Back