Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Funny how everyone was quick to lash out when I asked a question on a forum meant to help people out. I can not help what my Dr. prescribed me, 300mg a week and his protocol of my dosing.

I cut my dose down to 200mg as suggested by you guys and now going to get my lab work at that dose to see what it looks like.

So does anybody know or can tell me the best time to get labs done, how many days or hours after my dose day?

Thanks!

Funny how everyone was quick to lash out when I asked a question on a forum meant to help people out. I can not help what my Dr. prescribed me, 300mg a week and his protocol of my dosing.

I cut my dose down to 200mg as suggested by you guys and now going to get my lab work at that dose to see what it looks like.

So does anybody know or can tell me the best time to get labs done, how many days or hours after my dose day?

Thanks!

I don't think anyone was lashing out at you... the critical comments were purely on the protocol.

Lab tests are usually done just before the next dose. This measures the 'trough' level - when your testosterone level is expected to be at its lowest.

I don't think anyone was lashing out at you... the critical comments were purely on the protocol.

Lab tests are usually done just before the next dose. This measures the 'trough' level - when your testosterone level is expected to be at its lowest.

Thanks for your response!

Thanks!

Give the Basic TRT Overview sticky thread in this forum a read. It answers this for you.

Is it unheard of to add a low-dose primo, deca, or maybe even tren to TRT? Is this not recommended?

I'm not very familiar with TRT or HRT specifically, and the excellent sticky has answered my other questions.

Is it unheard of to add a low-dose primo, deca, or maybe even tren to TRT? Is this not recommended?

I'm not very familiar with TRT or HRT specifically, and the excellent sticky has answered my other questions.

Nope alot of guys here will cruise with low dosages of those

Using this compounds are not part of a TRT protocol. Using them would be considered running a "blast". You would very hard pressed to find a doctor prescribe any of them to you for TRT. You might be able to get a vet to prescribe Tren to your horse.

Can calcium d-glucarate + DIM work as effectively as a AI ?

They don't inhibit aromatization. They just help estrogen clear the body faster. They can lower estrogen levels, but only moderately. Of your E2 is marginally high they can be helpful. Beyond that however, and AI or lower Test dosage is necessary.

They don't inhibit aromatization. They just help estrogen clear the body faster. They can lower estrogen levels, but only moderately. Of your E2 is marginally high they can be helpful. Beyond that however, and AI or lower Test dosage is necessary.

What do you think of my levels ?

Estradiol : 124 (40-160) pmol/L

I use Calcium D-Glucarate to control e2 while on TRT. It has worked well for me so far. Depending on your level of control that you need your daily dose will most likely need to be somewhere between 2000mg-4000mg per day.

Back