Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I had 68 pg/ml reg panel last month on.labs. ...
I wonder what it comes to in sensitive. ..
48 pg/ml ?

I don't know which lab you are using, but Labcorp just changed their E2 test to a new LC/MS/MS test from the older (immunoassay I believe) test.

The range is different ( now 8-35 ), and my result is higher ( relative to the range ) than the sensitive test.

I don't yet know if both E2 tests that Labcorp offered (sensitive and regular) have now been replaced by the Mass Spectroscopy test.

Absolutely. Low estradiol is one of the worst feeling in the world. Are you on TRT? If so, are you taking an AI? What are your blood work results?

Im sorry I didn't formulate my question well....

I meant to ask if Testosterone levels were very good and estrogen also very good then would it be possible to still feel crappy?

Im sorry I didn't formulate my question well....

I meant to ask if Testosterone levels were very good and estrogen also very good then would it be possible to still feel crappy?

Sure if something else is causing the issue. Why don't you start a new thread and put up your specific questions and your blood work results? Let's start a dialogue. :)

Hey just wondering which one is usually better tolerated and more effective between Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex) vs. Toremifene Citrate ?

I found a website that offers a TRT package at a decent price. I have googled them and can't any negative feed back. They guarantee the products for sterility and strength and post lab tests (even though they all do). I am wondering if anyone here has any experience with this company. Is it against the rules to say the website and pharmacy?

Hey. I just wanted to tell everyone who thinks that trt is leveling of the playing field, that you're wrong. If your natty levels are at 800, they are probably at 400 in the evening. With TRT if your 800, your a constant 800. 24/7.
People that are at 500 and then get on trt at 800, and they wonder how they build muscle. Dude, you are anabolic 24/7.

Hey. I just wanted to tell everyone who thinks that trt is leveling of the playing field, that you're wrong. If your natty levels are at 800, they are probably at 400 in the evening. With TRT if your 800, your a constant 800. 24/7.
People that are at 500 and then get on trt at 800, and they wonder how they build muscle. Dude, you are anabolic 24/7.

Really? A constant 800ng/dl 24/7? Are you on an IV Drip?

its not a really bad thing, but its bad compared to having high testosterone 24/7. It defenitely has an impact on recovery after heavy workouts(and therefore on the physique), but maybe it also has an impact on the mood during the day, but i doubt about this one.

Back