Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Guys I'm going to inject Sustanon 250/15 days, I was just wondering if I would do this is there any risks? Doctor's says "21 Days/250mg is totally normal for TRT and you should keep it up" but I feel like crap so I just wanna take it like 15/250

It doesn't really matter. If it were me I would just do the 50mg twice a week and not mess around with trying to front load such a small dose.[\QUOTE]

Thank you for the reply Megatron. I ended up doing the 100mg and will start Tuesday evening on the 50mg E3.5D.

Whoever, about 4 hours after I took it I felt like a slammed 2 energy drinks. Then today after waking up I had my regular cup of coffee and felt like I was having a caffeine high. Is it normal to get such a quick reaction to the added energy?

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't really matter. If it were me I would just do the 50mg twice a week and not mess around with trying to front load such a small dose.

Thank you for the reply Megatron. I ended up doing the 100mg and will start Tuesday evening on the 50mg E3.5D.

Whoever, about 4 hours after I took it I felt like a slammed 2 energy drinks. Then today after waking up I had my regular cup of coffee and felt like I was having a caffeine high. Is it normal to get such a quick reaction to the added energy?

You are have a psychosomatic response. It takes weeks to begin to feel any difference. But hey, nothing wrong with psychosomatic. The brain is very powerful.

Guys I'm going to inject Sustanon 250/15 days, I was just wondering if I would do this is there any risks? Doctor's says "21 Days/250mg is totally normal for TRT and you should keep it up" but I feel like crap so I just wanna take it like 15/250
Sustanon should be injected every other day. Not once every two or three weeks. It is a blend of various esters -- some of which have a very short half life. Your doctor is putting you on a very bad protocol

I would also recommend using something other than sustanon. I am guessing you are in the UK. Nebido is available to you if you are.

I figured it out, it was my blood pressure skyrocketing. At the doc's office on Thursday it was 138/87. I pinned for the first time on Friday and checked my bp Saturday and it was 158/92. I had a corpsman check it today and it's 170/98.

I figured it out, it was my blood pressure skyrocketing. At the doc's office on Thursday it was 138/87. I pinned for the first time on Friday and checked my bp Saturday and it was 158/92. I had a corpsman check it today and it's 170/98.

what did you pin, eat, drink etc. today that would give you such a high systolic and diostolic?

what about lifestyle, sleep issues, switch to sanka, nagging wife on her period?

None of that has changed. Especially since Friday. It might just be coincidence but my bp didn't go up until after I pinned for the first time on Friday. I'm thinking it may be my body reacting to the change. Gonna give it a few days before I contact doc. I got some COq10 and going to try and lower it naturally first.

Last edited:
Sustanon should be injected every other day. Not once every two or three weeks. It is a blend of various esters -- some of which have a very short half life. Your doctor is putting you on a very bad protocol

I would also recommend using something other than sustanon. I am guessing you are in the UK. Nebido is available to you if you are.

Hey thanks for the reply, currently I live in Turkey and Nebido is available for me but like I said the doc keep saying that 21/250 protocol is perfect. I'm gonna find another doctor soon, what frequently should I use Nebido? I heard 3 months but isn't that too long? I mean is Nebido that effective? I'm kinda feel better with 15/250 sustanon right now, tbh I just shot Sustanon when my previous injection was 11 days ago and I feel amazing for now.

Hey thanks for the reply, currently I live in Turkey and Nebido is available for me but like I said the doc keep saying that 21/250 protocol is perfect. I'm gonna find another doctor soon, what frequently should I use Nebido? I heard 3 months but isn't that too long? I mean is Nebido that effective? I'm kinda feel better with 15/250 sustanon right now, tbh I just shot Sustanon when my previous injection was 11 days ago and I feel amazing for now.

Anecdotally, some guys I know have been happy pinning once every 4-6 weeks on Nebido.

Isn't that overdose? I mean 4-6 weeks sounds like overdosing. What if I use Sustanon 250/15 days? Is it too much? I'm trying to find a doctor that might help my issue but in my country there is literally a few of them, so I have to use Sustanon for a while but 21 days/250 is killing me. When its like 16-17 days I'm gonna feel exhausted and bored.

Isn't that overdose? I mean 4-6 weeks sounds like overdosing. What if I use Sustanon 250/15 days? Is it too much? I'm trying to find a doctor that might help my issue but in my country there is literally a few of them, so I have to use Sustanon for a while but 21 days/250 is killing me. When its like 16-17 days I'm gonna feel exhausted and bored.
Not really, Megatron knows what he talks about. did you find a new doc yet?

I had my blood work done recently since I suspected low testosterone to be the reason for my tiredness, slight depression, lack of motivation, less interest in sex and mediocre results from 1.5 years of lifting/good nutrition.

Height: 5'9
Weight: 180ish i fluctuate between 177-187
Last body fat check was oct 21st 2017 bod pod test: 30.4% body fat (i am sure this has dropped quite a bit now that i am healed from a back injury and back in the gym) if I had to guess I am probably around 20-24% body fat now but not sure i will schedule a new bod pod test soon to be honest so I will update when i do.

Diet is pretty basic:
I am for 170-190g of protein everyday. And the carbs and fats are just filler really i keep them pretty low i stay around 2300-2500 calories a day.
I eat mostly chicken / veggies / rice / beans / steak / eggs

My results are:

FSH im not seeing any results for fsh maybe they did not do this test.. at least i dont see FSH or follicle-stimulating hormone test on my 4 pages of blood work... so maybe its called something else ? any ideas?

SHBG 26.9 (13.3-89.5 nmoL/L)

T4 13.9 (6.1-12.2 ng/dL)

T4 Free 0.99 (0.61-1.12 ng/mL)

Total Test 339 (241 - 827 ng/dl)

Free Test 7.2 (4.0 - 19.0 ng/dl)

Estradiol 33 ( <47 pg/ml)

LH 2.1 (1.5 - 9.3 mIU/mL)

I have many more results if anyone requests to see others just let me know i have 4 pages worth of stuff..

Question 1: Has anyone here had a positive result with HCG therapy? (Please let me know details of results and protocol)

Question 2: If I were to go on TRT (with HCG) for a long enough time to experience the full effects and was not happy with the therapy, would it be difficult to get my pre therapy levels back?

Since TRT is a lifetime commitment, I would want to ensure that the effects it has on me are worth making the commitment. This is also why I would give HCG a try, since it does not require long term treatment.

Mostly looking to see opinions on what route i should take based on my results?

Last edited:
FSH and SHBG will help get more specific info. If you can copy-paste them all guys on here can really dive in.

Age, height, weight and body fat. Diet specifics also help.

1) I don't know of anyone who posts regularly here using only HCG but I've seen it several places over the internet. It's usually taken with estrogen control.

2) An actual cycle being pushed to 16-20 weeks is relatively common and people recover. You would just do a PCT if you didn't like it. There is no guarantee but recovery is very likely and you would be at stable levels.

HCG would be long term. It will only cause increased testosterone production while it's being used. If you elevate estrogen it will feed back and shut your production down. It may also shut you down regardless since its an outside source of what the body thinks is LH. That specific is above me.

I personally decided for test/hcg/estrogen control. There is no questions about testosterone levels except adjustment. I talked with my doc at IMT and asked for the top end of 200mg wk. I figure if I'm going on I'll go on. Im on due to epilepsy meds and the risk with higher testosterone are lower than the tounge swelling, extreme mood swings, increased seizures and skin conditions caused my some of the meds.

6 months on roughly and there is no way I'd go back.

Back