Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

So i live in a small ass town the nearest urologist is a hour away and he is a awful awful DR. i was put on TRT when i was like 27 28 i am now 32 and i have had only one bloodwork test done to me and that was like a year into it (i had to bring it up for him to do it) i was curious about what my levels where. when i started my T level was 270 and a year in to it i was i think at 370 if i remember correctly. i was feeling better so i figured he knew what he was doing and didn't ask. but after all this time i have gained some knowledge (very little) and i now know I'm still not where i should be i still go through ups and downs. After talking to my Dr and him refusing to do more i was going to self prescribe my own by trying to get my hands on my own test syp and getting my own bloodwork done and going off that. so now to my question with my very little knowledge on this is this a good idea or is there like a online clinic i can go to i have read about anti aging clinics but i have also read they cost a arm and a leg. any advice?

So i live in a small ass town the nearest urologist is a hour away and he is a awful awful DR. i was put on TRT when i was like 27 28 i am now 32 and i have had only one bloodwork test done to me and that was like a year into it (i had to bring it up for him to do it) i was curious about what my levels where. when i started my T level was 270 and a year in to it i was i think at 370 if i remember correctly. i was feeling better so i figured he knew what he was doing and didn't ask. but after all this time i have gained some knowledge (very little) and i now know I'm still not where i should be i still go through ups and downs. After talking to my Dr and him refusing to do more i was going to self prescribe my own by trying to get my hands on my own test syp and getting my own bloodwork done and going off that. so now to my question with my very little knowledge on this is this a good idea or is there like a online clinic i can go to i have read about anti aging clinics but i have also read they cost a arm and a leg. any advice?

Can you share your last bloods? far as trt you should try IMT here in the forum as they sponsor the boards.

It would be the safest route to go since you say you have little knowledge of trt, best to get it from experts. How do you feel? sleeping ok? hows the sex drive?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feedback on your personal experiences with stacking while on t.r.t.

I am undergoing trt due to health issues. I went from a healthy 200lbs. down to a very malnourished 143lbs. (My stomach quit digesting, I'll spare everyone the details), I lost almost all my hair, and became so physically weak I could barely get out of bed. Which in turn took its toll on my depression and so forth.

Skipping ahead, I have now been on 250mg/wk Test Cyp. for about 12 weeks now I'm at 178lbs. and still gaining healthy mass at a steady rate due to a structured diet and lots of strength training.

I would appreciate it if anyone could share their knowledge/experience with "blasting and c***sing" and if PCT is still needed and if so, to what degree? Thanks

I wanted to start a thread for all those people reading that have questions but may be too intimated to post thinking there questions are dumb or someone will make fun of it. So basically this is a no flaming thread.

Please make sure ALL questions are related to testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) and not cycling and try to keep them short and sweet :D

I am not saying not to write it out, but lets try and keep it to 1 question per post, if you have multiple questions start with the most important and as we get them answered then feel free to make another post about your next question.

Fire away................:uzi:

I'm hoping to receive some general info after 4 months of TRT, using 100mg of test E/wk. I decided to try TRT because of some fatigue and depression issues, which seem to have been mediated. As such, I'm looking to try some time away from TRT b/c of changing life circumstances. Plus, I'm not yet prepared to dependent on an injection for the rest of my days. I'm mid-40s.

My attempt to transition away from TRT is going to involve 3 weeks of hcg @ 750iu e3d, then 2 months of nolva, starting with 40mg/day for the first week, then 20mg for the following 5 weeks. I was also considering taking a small amount of nolva during hcg (10mg/day).

I've discussed this with my doc, and he doesn't think the use of hcg is warranted, however, I have testicular atrophy, and I'm concerned that my boys need to be primed to respond to the nolva.

I was also going to add in some aromasin, and although I have some pre-existing gyno, from previous cycles in my youth, I have only had some light sensitivity, but that has gone away since tapering the test-E injections.

I'm hoping to receive some general info after 4 months of TRT, using 100mg of test E/wk. I decided to try TRT because of some fatigue and depression issues, which seem to have been mediated. As such, I'm looking to try some time away from TRT b/c of changing life circumstances. Plus, I'm not yet prepared to dependent on an injection for the rest of my days. I'm mid-40s.

My attempt to transition away from TRT is going to involve 3 weeks of hcg @ 750iu e3d, then 2 months of nolva, starting with 40mg/day for the first week, then 20mg for the following 5 weeks. I was also considering taking a small amount of nolva during hcg (10mg/day).

I've discussed this with my doc, and he doesn't think the use of hcg is warranted, however, I have testicular atrophy, and I'm concerned that my boys need to be primed to respond to the nolva.

I was also going to add in some aromasin, and although I have some pre-existing gyno, from previous cycles in my youth, I have only had some light sensitivity, but that has gone away since tapering the test-E injections.

We need to know what your lab results look like prior to going on TRT and know what your diagnosis was. Then we can advise you on how to best proceed
I would suggest starting a new thread of your own.

like i said my Dr. has only given me one blood test and that was like 3 years ago. but i do remember starting out my levels where like sub 300 cant remember if it was free or total? then when i got my bloodwork done while on trt it was at around 370 and that was middle so thats end of first week again not sure if that was free or total. i have got a schedule for blood work coming up that i made on my own so i can find out more then. what is imt is it a online clinic? not sure how those work. sleep is up and down some weeks (rare) i wake up feeling really amazing don't know if thats normal most weeks are bad but i feel like thats normal (who likes waking up in the morning). sex drive is good after first taking my shot but around end of second week it noticeably falls off. but i think thats normal to cuz doesn't test cyp half life is like 12 days or something like that. sorry if im wrong pls correct me if im wrong on any of this.

*****no price discussion allowed****, like I'm on trt get an ai and hcg 200 cyp every month. Do you have a comparable program? Cause right now I'm looking around again. Long time no chat.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello all,

Like some of you i was diagnosed with KS or 47XXY. I was diagnosed around 16 when I went to get a physical to play football in school, I am now 31.

I’ve tried several different testosterone replacement therapies from doctor administered injections, Androgel, Axiron, to self administered injections. When I moved to Florida, I was introduced to a doctor that was giving me 1 cc of 200mg cypionate a week. This sky-rocketed my test about to a high total T: 1294, all of which didn’t make me feel all that good. On top of that my back and shoulders broke out with acne very badly. The doctor wouldn’t address my concerns so I left him and met a new doctor who now has me at a solid total T: 600. I now self administer .5 cc of 200mg cypionate a week; I feel good and my acne isn't as bad, but it isn't clear like it was when I was on Andro-gel or Axiron.

Any recommendations on treating back-acne? I never had this issue when I was getting 200mg every 3 weeks from a doctor or on any of the gels. Would Accutane help with this?

Lastly, despite all of that how do I shed the body fat I have (stomach, chest, under arm-pits) ? (yes I know, diet and exercise… ALL of which I am doing and have been doing since January).

Lab results as follows:
HDL cholesterol: 35
<40

Triglycerides: 240
<150

FSH: 1.0
1.6 - 8.0

LH: 0.2
1.5 - 9.3

DHEA Sulfate: 288
85 - 690

Progesterone: <1.4
<0.5

Estradiol: 25
< or = 39

Total T: 600
280 - 827

PSA: 0.4
< or = 4.0

My doctor also wants to put me on HCG - what will this benefit me with KS? Fat loss? Would HGH be better?

Hi, I am totally new to TRT i am wondering what is the correct therapy i.e what injectable test to take and HCG etc what is the norm? Please, any help I would appreciate it.

Hello all,

Like some of you i was diagnosed with KS or 47XXY. I was diagnosed around 16 when I went to get a physical to play football in school, I am now 31.

I***8217;ve tried several different testosterone replacement therapies from doctor administered injections, Androgel, Axiron, to self administered injections. When I moved to Florida, I was introduced to a doctor that was giving me 1 cc of 200mg cypionate a week. This sky-rocketed my test about to a high total T: 1294, all of which didn***8217;t make me feel all that good. On top of that my back and shoulders broke out with acne very badly. The doctor wouldn***8217;t address my concerns so I left him and met a new doctor who now has me at a solid total T: 600. I now self administer .5 cc of 200mg cypionate a week; I feel good and my acne isn't as bad, but it isn't clear like it was when I was on Andro-gel or Axiron.

Any recommendations on treating back-acne? I never had this issue when I was getting 200mg every 3 weeks from a doctor or on any of the gels. Would Accutane help with this?

Lastly, despite all of that how do I shed the body fat I have (stomach, chest, under arm-pits) ? (yes I know, diet and exercise***8230; ALL of which I am doing and have been doing since January).

Lab results as follows:
HDL cholesterol: 35
<40

Triglycerides: 240
<150

FSH: 1.0
1.6 - 8.0

LH: 0.2
1.5 - 9.3

DHEA Sulfate: 288
85 - 690

Progesterone: <1.4
<0.5

Estradiol: 25
< or = 39

Total T: 600
280 - 827

PSA: 0.4
< or = 4.0

My doctor also wants to put me on HCG - what will this benefit me with KS? Fat loss? Would HGH be better?

You can contact 3J about a possible diet program. In my experience, whatever you can stick to is the best route.

As far as bacne goes. You could try and split that dose into 2x per week and see if that helps. Instead of 100 1x per week, try 50 2x per week.

Those are two answers without adding more chemicals and treating the probable causes, instead of the symptoms.

Two answers to treat the symptoms would be clenbuterol and accutane.

#1 Not sure what you mean

#3 Not necessary but yes it is more accurate

#4 I would say 50 fish

#5 The rapid dissolve mini tabs work the best

#6 Mono T therapy is T alone? Def not the best

#7 yes

#8 T has been around a long time so yea old standard works pretty good

#9 Or stop injecting T if it keeps pushing your HCT that high, or better yet look and see if you are taking B vitamins

#10 Depends some people have that problem some people don't

How does TRT fit in with AAS? I've been considering talking to my doc about possibly doing TRT but if I do end up doing a cycle at some point, do I stack in more test or is the test stack due to how it affects the natural production?

Finally got a new Test Dr. went to a anti aging clinic 2 hrs away from where I live so hopefully its worth it. He took some blood I found out my test was 387 my estrogen was I think 14. is this good? he started me on a new regiment I take test cyp once a week .75 MLs every sunday and 50 units of hcg every Saturday. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks I do feel a little better will it continue to improve? I also started getting like a dizzy headache once in a while is that normal or is it something else? thanks for any help.

Just IMO - and this may be a minority opinion - there is little benefit from cycling AAS when you're already on TRT (unless maybe you are actually competing in BB). The point of cycling is to let you recover. If you're on TRT you're not going to recover, so you find a good doc/clinic and run the maximum dose that you can sustainably run and leave it at that.

Just IMO - and this may be a minority opinion - there is little benefit from cycling AAS when you're already on TRT (unless maybe you are actually competing in BB). The point of cycling is to let you recover. If you're on TRT you're not going to recover, so you find a good doc/clinic and run the maximum dose that you can sustainably run and leave it at that.

Sorry, to understand correctly, are you saying there's no point in running AAS or that there's no point in doing a PCT? I would assume you mean the PCT since you don't have to worry about recovering test and but could be wrong.

Sorry, to understand correctly, are you saying there's no point in running AAS or that there's no point in doing a PCT? I would assume you mean the PCT since you don't have to worry about recovering test and but could be wrong.

No pct is right, but still if its managed correctly you can cycle along with trt.

Not sure if this has been discussed but did a search and came up empty.

When you guys talk about donating blood are you talking about doing blood work or actually donating?

No pct is right, but still if its managed correctly you can cycle along with trt.

You can of course, you can do a lot of things. But why would you unless you need to peak for competition or a movie role? IMO you always judge yourself by your highest level reached. If you cycle you have ups and downs. Better to look and feel your best all the time and run the highest dose you can sustain indefinitely.

Just starting TRT

I just started a TRT with my regular physician, which coming from prior experience was a hassle to go through. However she is younger and seems to be more interested in getting people who need it healthy. I know there will be some information I need to gather for specifics, but for now I am hoping I can get some sort of generalized answer.
I want to be at the high end of the testosterone spectrum as I have suffered from low T my entire life, I had it checked back in my early 20's and it was very low then around 280 nl/ dl and my free was around 4-5 and well I am 35 now so naturally it got even worse.
My question is what I can I do or tell the doc to get my testosterone up to that optimal higher end range? Is blood work the key to it? If I wanted to do my own blood work, is there affordable options out there? I think that is a good place to start, thank you in advance.
She pinned me once and wanted me to come back in two weeks to see how I felt and we discussed increasing the dose and or adjusting frequency and she even said that after the first 2 injections if I felt comfortable enough she would get me everything I need to do it at home instead of going in every 2 weeks. I believe she gave me around 200 ml of I hope enanthate, I asked the physician who was shadowing but he had no idea. I will find that out.

Thank you for the help!

Back