B-6 to combat Progesterone based gyno......whats the word?

gator_mclusky

Man on a Mission
B-6 to combat gyno......whats the word?

am i right...this ones a lil new to me.

Seems ive heard it being kicked around.

Gator

StoneColdNTO said:
The first I heard about it was from Tx.........

I tried it (200mg - 3X/day) and it worked for me with NPP.
Noticed Tx mention it and FContact. Gonna have to look into it.

Gator

I started getting gyno on tren, used 600mg of B-6 a day and it went away.....I used B-6 through post cycle therapy (pct) and tapered down.....3rd day I was off I started getting gyno again. Went back on B-6, gyno went away, came off....gyno came back.........it's my personal belief that B-6 will counter Prolactin gyno from Tren, but it's going to fuck up your Prolactin levels in a different way so when you go off of all that fucking B-6 it's going to wreck havoc on your body.......600mg is fucking 30,000% of the Daily Value. just my experience :afro: btw, gyno surgery in one month! :D

Get your hands on some Bromo... I've never personally encountered it, but I imagine it has to better for you than 30,000% of the daily value of B-6 for god knows how long. talk about fuckin up your metabolism.

I have been on Tren for 5 weeks...noticed my nips were really sore at about week 2. Started taking 200mg of B-6 three times a day, and within a week gyno symptoms dissapeared! I don't think B-6 will screw your metabolism up, given that it is a water-soluble vitamin and most of the excess is excreted in the urine the same day.

calcified said:
Like I said, just my experience. guess you'll find out for yourself when you come off.

Well my last shot of NPP was this morning, so we'll see what happens.

Also the recommended dose for B-6 is 100mg/day, so 600mg/day would be what ???...6X that, not 30,000....back to school for you......LOL

I've been getting some very positive feedback from b6 and gyno. One guy had to up his dose to 900mg/day (he just added one extra tab each time he took it). He said he could tell the 600mg b6 was working, but ever so often he would get itchy nips, etc. After he upped the dosage, he said it was better.

I've yet to hear any negative feedback about sides or anything, like stated above, it's water soluble and is gone in a day.

where can you get B6 in that high of dosage, with the caps you'd have to take at least 25 a day, thats not happening, and the only injectable i can find is B complex which only has 5 mgs in it.

HoldemOkie2 said:
where can you get B6 in that high of dosage, with the caps you'd have to take at least 25 a day, thats not happening, and the only injectable i can find is B complex which only has 5 mgs in it.

BUMP!

This is great news!

HoldemOkie2 said:

I just get them at the local pharmacy or vitamin store. They come in 100 mg tabs at a cost of about $2 Cdn for a 100 lot.

Back