before and after

bwelch2k2

Genetic Viking
i was 355 lbs 2 years ago and now im at 250...
the dates wrong on the second picture... i didnt have too many fat pictures i was too ashamed of myself...

thanks i guess i dont know how to post pictures properly, they are regular pics on my computer idk why they turned out so small and crappy

Awesome job. You should post more about how you achieved the results. Keep up the good work.

well done....hats off for you my friend subway aint got nothing on you...lol

Bro; Damn good job! you must be totally stoked. Get some good pics now, cause I'm sure you're hooked and will continue to improve!

Extreme props man!

yea haha everyone claims im "juicin" but whatever if i look good enough for someone to say that now, then im doing something right... and ill post how i did it tomorrow in a new thread if anyone is actually reading this...

Hey man - you look great - definately start a thread and tell us how you achieved those results.

Great job!! Lotta hard work put into that I'm sure! Did you get left with alot of extra/thick skin???
..and where is that explanation on how you did it??? ;)

This is awesome! I think you also had the genetics to gain dude! My turn!!!
Hehehe,

Keep it up. I will post my before soon. I did try one cycle though, Test Nandrolone I think it was. A friend, well I thought he was a friend, I found out later I paid way too much for a 10 ml bottle. Anyhow, great change man.

Back