BF% personal observations

Keeping my BF below 10% year round comes with a price.

I cannot impress my ego and other men with how much I can lift (trust women don't care about that shit).

I cannot eat pizza and drink beer (oh poor me how can I ever face another day).

I have to deal with guys acting like fucking idiots to defend their fat bellies in groups of people (I just call them lazy cunts and see if they want to fight).

Gawd Dame people cannot just let me be sometimes.

Yeah CFM needed a fresh rant.

Lol...Don't hold back Mike, tell us how you really feel. Its a fucking epidemic. I got into an argument with a pot-bellied powerlifter bc he felt bodybuilder were ruining the sport of powerlifting. How in the hell can someone logically defend that? After that I beat him in arm wrestling...so it all worked out.

Yeah man, For me it's a personal responsibility not to be a fat fuck, eat as good as I can and exercise as often as possible.

Yupp, fat fucks should be denied medical insurance untill they change their habits, or lft to die. They are the reason why this country is going to shit.

Yup, American adults have hit an astounding 42% obesity rate.... WTF!!!!! What I do to take care of my body really takes so little time and effort. 4 hours of hard lifting every week. And a diet of non-processed whole, real food. And the discipline to be happy about it.
What really gets the fat slobs is when they find out I eat over 4000 calories a day to maintain my 29 inch waist! FUCK PIZZA!

Last edited:
You know that carries much truth.

I just spent two with with my Moped Crew and everyone is normal to fit......only one fuckface made a comment about "body builders" and he wasn't with our group.

I told him " STFU Fat ASS"

You really rock a moped crew? Funny I would think this was bs but there is one where I live. Mopeds are legal on the roads here w/ no licence or insurance. All u need is a helmet and under 50cc. That said these dudes rip down major highways in packs with tricked out mopeds some low pro street bike mods some with ape hangers NONE WITH MUFFLERS LOL sounds like a pack of giant bees or weed wackers ha.

Fat people need motivation, You cant lump them all into being shitty people, that's ignorant . I can think of a stereotype for everybody that is that bad but I am above it most of you are too. That said I being a x obese person I try and help the fat person out. Instead of seeing if they want to fight, try taking there guard down offer them to take the first step towards getting healthy. Usually I give them tips on how I started with diet, if it takes you may have saved a life and yourself from discust :biggthump

From a guy that has been on both side of the fence all I can say it is sucks. I was 180 ripped in the military, then I let my self go to 300 and now I am back at 215. Your fatness is the first thing people look at and people will question your drive and self control. And I have to be honest they are mainly right. I would listen to other fat people next to me and they would complain, give any medical reason about why they were this size and talk about the other skiniier people being vain.

In reality I never thought like this, I knew I got fat because I want taking care of my self or prioritizing my time. So I said fuck it I dont want to be associated with these people anymore, and I busted my ass. Plus I felt guilty since my wife has had 3 of my kids and she is in better shape than when I dated her.

I always tell anyone looking for a job, lose weight because it is going to make your job search 10 times harder

Back