bulking pics

ok you need to pick a sport powerlifting or bodybuilding and then concentrate on that. absolutely no juice, although some clen might go a long way with u. i would definitely not be bulking kuz it appears that u have 29% BF minimum, i am estimating this based on i havea client who i train appears exactly like u and we just measured his bf an hour ago and it was 29, so im estimated ur equal or give/take 3-5%.i would cut up to see what muscle base you have. just my 2 cents. u havea great frame for ur training so far keep it up keep focused and keep your diet clean and youll have the body you want

LUVdaBENCH said:
This guy must have some serious blood pressure problems! He is purple.
i think its because he needs an apointment at the beauty salon for an agonizing full body waxing! and it will make his body look alot more esthetically pleasing, especially if he ever wants to hit the stage.

DirkMoneyshot said:
You don't have to look good and be a weakling - and be a fat ass to be strong -
Agreed. Dieting is just as hard as adding lbs to your squat. It's all about balance.... :rolleyes:

dude no girl wants to have sex with the fatass guy who is strong the good lokin gurls go for the good lookin guys, nuff said no offense to powerlifters

i didnt realise this was the same crazy clown from a few threads below,,, 350bl bench @ 320lbs and 18.5 inch arms? mmm well im only 64lbs less on the bench with nearly 150lbs less weight, so i must be superhuman right??? who ever said 29% bodyfat needs a slap in the face>>> it is around 50% there is know way 150lbs of lean muscle in this pie eater

Im glad I am strong and Sexy!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Just Kidding, but for real, I think that it is important to have good foundation of muscle and strength before anything.

Back