Buy Steroids With Credit Cards!?

Have you ever bought steroids with your credit card?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 33.5%
  • No.

Votes: 192 56.5%
  • Almost.

Votes: 34 10.0%

• Total voters
Only wu has your CC info not the source.

You source will ask you your WU informations so he can go get the money. That is why you can use a fake name.

Oh... and you have to give it to him, if you want your gear, lol. :)

stratounet said:
You source will ask you your WU informations so he can go get the money. That is why you can use a fake name.

Oh... and you have to give it to him, if you want your gear, lol. :)

Thats true, but what i'm talking about is the credit card info. The source never sees that when you make a wu transfer with a CC.

stratounet said:
They can't trace you with WU.

If the feds are watching a sources name..they can trace through western union to see who is sending to this individual and where from..Using a credit card is a not so good idea...Using another financial institutions funds for transactions is money laundering...I know this because three of my friends were recently charge on operation Netslinger...This was a huge G bust that was nation wide. They used credit cards to order their products with. They are all indicted on money laundering for the cards along with the other charges...Not a bright idea

ill throw my 2 cents in....at the time of ordering, i didnt have a supplier..now, thank God, i have one at my gym.....anyway, i used my debit card for an international online pharmacy, and to my surprise, i got enough clomid for a standard post cycle therapy (pct) and i got 10ml's of sustanon (250mg per ml) and shipping for $125.......and i actually recieved on day 9 of the 5-15 business days they said it would take...this place is very good and i trust them, so ill continue to use them for shit icant get through my friend.....so to all you out there, dont trust anyone, but if you find a site you think is ok,...just try it man,....you'll be out some money if you're wrong,...but you might end up like me and get all the shit in less time they even said it would take!
good luck to all you internet buyers.

I have used my credit card with OP's that give me a script with my order. I give them my med records, and all is above board. Only problem is -- the monthly consultations are expensive. -tomo

if 17 outta 59 people on this site ordered steroids with a credit card, then theres a lot more dumb people here than i thought LOL.

stratounet said:
Recieved the rest of the order today. 8 amps of Deca and 2 of sust. 1 of the sust is broken fuck.

Anyways, it was worth trying it! :D

Oh, and everything is real. :)

Do not try this at home! :afro:
just email them letting them know that 1 broke and if they really want to keep your business, i'm sure they will send out another one.

Are you kidding me? Ordering with credit cards is easy and safe.
Western union transfers can be traced the same as credit card charges, but with credit card you always have a 100% delivery guarantee.

The following is a god guide to this matter.

{xxxxxxxxxx]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't hesitate with cash (though I have never bought any steroids), If I had a net source I guess PayPal would be ok, but even that leaves a trail.

Let's face it if your being watched for buying steroids by any GOV official agency,they can and will bust you but the chances of that happening is like Jesus knocking on your door. Trust me ,the are'nt going to bust some body buying a few steroids unless they did something stupid along the way.Credit card or no credit card. You have to slip somewhere to get Uncle Sam on full alert.

Online pharmacies for post cycle therapy (pct) ancillaries only. HRT prices can be pricy. Non scripted gear is a risk I'd rather not take - law, phakes, scammers, no thanks!

I have ordered online, direct and have never been burned. Online it was from site in Mexico. Everytime they come through. And domestic source i found on other board, that order was overnighted just like he said I used WU. I guess I have been lucky with sources.

yep, I was stupid, I did it. I also got 1/6 my order. I bet I know where you went. You may get a second package with one or two items months down the road. Thanks again to the Bro that steerred me away from there and on to bigger and better things.

great that way in addition to making a papertrail that leads right back to you, you can write to the credit card company and say, see I was buying these illegal steroids and it got seized by US customs so can I get my money back?

:druggie:

play it safe, use cash WU

Jawbone said:
If you do not get your order, you can put it in dispute with the cc company.

If you have a good street source then that is easier . WU has such huge fees that an order
suddenly costs 35% more ...so it comes to the same as the street price?

stratounet said:
They can't trace you with WU.
What are you talking about?? Of course they can even under a false name for sender,you used your real name to pay for it on the card and your IP address has been saved in there system just to make sure there is no Credit Card Fraud.Wake up Bro.

Back