Can anyone offer up help ? Dontt know if Im in the correct forum

Tattedchet

Can anyone offer up help ? Don***8217;t know if I***8217;m in the correct forum or not sorry if I***8217;m not .so here it goes I had done two heavy cycles before when I was very young like 20-21 years old went to the dr and was placed on pharmaceutical trt my levels were really low 200 to be exact every time I inject 200 mg every 5 days I get lathargic run down hot feeling cough snotty nose and sick like flu feelings could this be test flu I***8217;m using pharmaceutical test and even after the first shot I got a small rush which I had never felt before but the flu feeling is over powering I***8217;ve Been on about 5 weeks and it is still happening I***8217;m noticing significant changes and preparing for a show in June diet is spot on point cardio is spot on point and lifting with an amazing coach anyone please .... do you have any insight as to what this may be and am I going to deal with this forever oh I***8217;m also pinning my glutes with test e 200 mg through wells pharmaceutical thanks in advance and i look forward to taking a listening ear as an absolute beginner

moved your post to start a thread so you can get more responses, next time please stwrt your Own thread instead of posting on someone elses thread.

Back