CC's per pin?

For weeks 1-12 would throwing the 3 compounds into a 100ml bottle and pin it 2x/week then pin Test E the last week?

That would be a 3cc pin...too much for 1 pin?

wk 1-13 Testosterone enanthate 350-500mg ew
wk 1-12 Trenbolone enanthate 200-400mg ew
wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg ew

That is one hell of cycle for guy that doesn't know how to calculate his mgs.

Are you going for Mr. O this year?

Last edited:
i wouldn't throw them all into a 100ml bottle unless you're brewing them all up together into a blend.

I have the mgs in a spread sheet...just wondering about the massive size of the pin.

I is def overkill...I'd more than likely cut out the Equipose though.

IMO Ive seen this cycle before BUT it was a longer cycle and the EQ wasnt ran while running the Tren E they waited till the tren was out of the receptors and then threw in the EQ while maintaing the test dose. Running the Tren and EQ at the same time will cause some serious sides man and make you more acceptable to crashing

IMO Ive seen this cycle before BUT it was a longer cycle and the EQ wasnt ran while running the Tren E they waited till the tren was out of the receptors and then threw in the EQ while maintaing the test dose. Running the Tren and EQ at the same time will cause some serious sides man and make you more acceptable to crashing

Test E 500 and Tren E 200 then. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) through cycle and end blast. Nolva PCT.

Last edited:
Not really recommended to mix the products I wouldn't think. But with all that transfering make sure u remain steril

Not really recommended to mix the products I wouldn't think. But with all that transfering make sure u remain steril

lol ...that doesn't make me all warm and fuzzy. I got that on the "massive newb info" thread as a 2nd time cut cycle.
I'd just go for a lean mass instead of cutting on it.

Screw mixing into a bottle. Just draw from each bottle into one syringe then pin it in a large muscle. Be prepared to be a little sore from such a large pin

For weeks 1-12 would throwing the 3 compounds into a 100ml bottle and pin it 2x/week then pin Test E the last week?

That would be a 3cc pin...too much for 1 pin?

wk 1-13 Testosterone enanthate 350-500mg ew
wk 1-12 Trenbolone enanthate 200-400mg ew
wk 1-12 Equipoise 300-400mg ew
3cc's is fine for one pin, do that 2 injects per week into quads or glutes... won't be a problem at all

Back