Check out this transformation...

needsize

Community Veteran
I posted this in a few other boards, but I thought I'd throw it up here as well. I was going through some progress pics lately and was surprised at how much my body has changed in the 2 years that I've been juicing

This first pic was taken after my first cycle, Oct/01, also after ten years of natural training

And this was taken in Aug/03, after a year of using strictly Quest gear, quite a difference. I hear a lot of people talking shit about UG gear, but if it could do this to my body after having already been in the gym ten years, then it cant be that bad.
Myself, I would stick with the reputable companies though. Everyone is coming out with their own bathtub gear now and saying they have their own lab, which is dangerous to say the least. Not only that, but the people behind some of them are not who they say they are on the boards, and I wouldnt trust as far as I could toss...

Shit,I thought you looked pretty damn good after your first cycle,now you just look incredible!Good job!

dam................. that is some fine work there...

wat were your cycles if you dont mind me asking...?

Wow, great post dude. Its good to see that you really worked your ass off before you hit the gear. A lot of guy on juice probably didn't look as good as you did before AS.

needsize said:
And this was taken in Aug/03, after a year of using strictly Quest gear, quite a difference. I hear a lot of people talking shit about UG gear, but if it could do this to my body after having already been in the gym ten years, then it cant be that bad.
Myself, I would stick with the reputable companies though. Everyone is coming out with their own bathtub gear now and saying they have their own lab, which is dangerous to say the least. Not only that, but the people behind some of them are not who they say they are on the boards, and I wouldnt trust as far as I could toss...

So are you trying to suggest that the quality of the gear you've taken in the past year accounts for more of your progress than the cumulative effects of your years of training experience?

Or just that Spectro makes your legs hairy... :)

Id be all set if I looked as good as your first pick. Great work, I understand that the gear makes a difference, but your dedication is what takes you over the top

Mr. dB said:
So are you trying to suggest that the quality of the gear you've taken in the past year accounts for more of your progress than the cumulative effects of your years of training experience?

Or just that Spectro makes your legs hairy... :)

The quality of the gear had a lot to do with it, but the experience and dedication I put in this last year really helped. The funny thing is that I had something wrong with my stomach during my bulking this year so had a lot of trouble eating, so my gains werent nearly as good as they could have been.

E Swift, weight is a little decieving as my bodyfat levels are different in each one, but heres the #'s
height just under 5'9"
pic 1 208lbs
pic 2 217lbs
pic 3 205lbs but way way leaner

Back