chinese raw materials to make your own geer, any opinions?

squats houses

its just that i have a friend that buys the raw materials of these labs and makes up his own geer, eveybody i know that buy off this man gets good results, but i heard a roomer that there is some long term risks with the alot of the chinees raw materieals, i wouldn mind hearing a bith about this befor i decide to put them into my body
any opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thread for Chemical study my friend! Thats where the people in the know about this are! You will have more replys over there!

Chinese sheetrock hospitalized bunches after Katrina bro...femaldihyde or some dumb shit like that...I m just saying...

chinese raw materials safe??

its just that i have a friend that buys the raw materials of these labs and makes up his own geer, eveybody i know that buy off this man gets good results, but i heard a roomer that there is some long term risks with the alot of the chinees raw materieals, i wouldn mind hearing a bith about this befor i decide to put them into my body
any opinions?

What would the long term risks with the Chinese? its the same shit they use to make gear pharmacy/UGL (its the same hormone).
Only difference is, more chance of infection because you make it yourself (which isn't as clean as pharmacy grade)

any opinions?

90%+ of ALL raw material for gear comes from China, even the material for HG stuff... if ur getting parnoid about using Chinese products u should just curl up and give up bro as most of the things we use or put in our bodies have had some ingredient or part that was once in China...

i dont trust anything from china..chinese people in nature do not have good business practice ethics..they will do anything to make a quick buck. but whatcha gonna do..like nitszo said...everything comes from china nowadays..so hard to avoid!

cheers for the reply, i dont know how much truth is in the rumours but i just heard sombody say that the raw materials from that part of the world have some harmfull metals in them ant it takes 30 years or so for your body to get rid of such metals??

theres probaly no truth atal in this but i just wanted to ask around befor i put them into my body, better safe than sorry

cheers for the reply, i dont know how much truth is in the rumours but i just heard sombody say that the raw materials from that part of the world have some harmfull metals in them ant it takes 30 years or so for your body to get rid of such metals??

theres probaly no truth atal in this but i just wanted to ask around befor i put them into my body, better safe than sorry

What would the long term risks with the Chinese? its the same shit they use to make gear pharmacy/UGL (its the same hormone).
Only difference is, more chance of infection because you make it yourself (which isn't as clean as pharmacy grade)

I would have to agree..

China is not reliable for product efficacy.

No laws regulating business in China.

Anything, and i mean anything goes in China. AS long as you got the bucks....they don't care. Some smuck will buy it...as long as its cheap.

Check with any local compounding pharmacy and I bet the get raw from china. And most likely from the exact same factories.

I have had lots of raws from china and no issues ever.

Raws are not easy to find.
If you find domestic there is a 90% chance that it came from china anyway.

I have had lots of raws from china and no issues ever.

Raws are not easy to find.
If you find domestic there is a 90% chance that it came from china anyway.

^^ This, plus you can bet your ass that because now you're buying it domestic, the price is gonna double.

Back