chinese raw materials to make your own geer, any opinions?

I've received several PM's about FEDMAX and the general feeling is that he is a decent guy and they had no clue what got into him yesterday. Maybe he was drinking, I don't know.

He just caught me off guard with that snitch and fed comment. I was just playing devils advocate about open sources. When i found out for sure he was a prison guard it really got interesting.

For a guy that is so careful about giving out sources by the end of the night I knew where he works, his phone number and what powders he ordered last go around. I mean WTF!! i didn;t even want to know all that. His source told me most of it.

I see Stonecold down there reading this thread. I hope he can see all the posts that were deleted otherwise he is going to think I'm a head case.

Ya Mr. Edwin is very careless from what i've heard talking to another member. Scary shit to have personal info thrown around like that, it even went as far as showing tracking numbers on current packs.

That and his raws suck from the feedback i've heard, what a shit head.

Yeah, just for knowledge to anyone who might not know. Hopefully I'm not stepping over the lines where rules are concerned.
Fedmax has appeared (to me) always to have been an alright cat. I think maybe he was having a bad day or some shit who knows. When it is all said and done at the end of the day I really don't know the cat anymore than I know most of you guys, that is kinda scary in a way.
Pops (Zeek) is a very good bro of mine and I trust him with everything!!! He has helped me out in this world immeasurably and for that I owe him BIG!!! So I know he is solid.
As far as Edwin and his product, all I will say is "Good luck with that!"

Last edited:
I'm not even going to get into it with a chinese source, WTF for ;)

You know the nonsense you pulled here and got banned over.

Big Tongue!!!Again, I like to call you in this way.. . See howfucky you are,man!!

In a word, what you are saying is damn too fucky...you should learn how to be a good business man...

So Basically Big Tongue is one Fucky guy! I can live with that.

"From his secret UG lab in the Chinese country side, Edwin plans his attack. Yes that is test E on the counter behind him, right next to last weeks lunch :laugh: "

1329721_8b1e67cec6_z.jpg

It was a tough battle but in the end I got a lucky slash in. The deadliest art in the orient is now in the hands of an American. Edwins secret recipe for underdosed raws.

american%20ninja.jpg

After the defeat Edwin jumped back into his little boat. And thought it best not to start shit with people who saved the emails you sent .

thumbnail.aspx

Now please quit talking nonsense. You are pretty much a stooge as far as sources go, tossing your email up here, standing with 2k's in an avatar. That is a rookie stupidity move. You have to beg for orders as is. What good can you shit talking me do for you.

Last edited:
Back