Contact from Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
We received a line from Z. He asked that we calm things down. We didn't get clarification on his situation.

I would like to stop the speculation but haven't received enough info as of yet.

This is clearly the wrong time to be making grand changes. I think the fact that they are reaching out to calm everyone concerns tells us that you needn't worry about things too much. THey have always been good to there customers. WE expect no less.

We received a line from Z. He asked that we calm things down. We didn't get clarification on his situation.

I would like to stop the speculation but haven't received enough info as of yet.

This is clearly the wrong time to be making grand changes. I think the fact that they are reaching out to calm everyone concerns tells us that you needn't worry about things too much. THey have always been good to there customers. WE expect no less.

Yeah, let's hope this is the only thread on this, too. No more of the 1,000 threads on Z this and Z that.

Agreed if you have a source its a secret. It never should have gotten to the level it did with all the threads. Let's hope lesson has been learned

That thread got way out of hand too soon. And by a newbie at that. Everyone knows that the uncle is a very reliable source and when mistakes are made, which everyone makes from time to time, he corrects them. If a newbie isn't satisfied then he can go take a nap and see how long it really can take. IMO

That's great to hear - thanks for passing this on DPR!

Z is a good man and whatever the situation is right now - I can tell you his customers are always his #1 priority.

This is also from Z:

Z shop - will be reopen with new look and will work in a different way as till now

* - something new comming

* - another new thing comming

as you all know everything costs $$$$ some things more some less...... and I need to be careful ...... so I made a decission (wasn't the easiest one) to cut the costs..... FOR SOME TIME ONLY !!

I dont know if any of you can make something more of this but Z will be back FOR SURE in some way shape or form.

I agree with what is being said here. No matter what the outcome of this is I think we all need to be more discreet about all of this source talk. I know it is a sponsor and he advertises and alot of people love him on here. I know personally with all of the threadZ that were popping up on here the last couple of months I stopped ordering anything as it just seemed to be getting way too hot and I was just getting uncomfortable with it. Cherish your sources and be really discreet if you talk about them and I think that should all be saved for PM talk..... Just my 2 cents. And yes I was guilty in contributing to the talkZ as well...... LOL

long live Z..but yeah they should be a warning for ppl starting threads about z. shit learned about z within a nanosecond of being here on this board

Yeah plz keep things secret. I only have a small number of sources and I can't lose any.

Even though I respect my peers on this site I know there are people here who will fail to keep things cool.

The Admins and Mods cannot read every thread fast enough to verify material in them. It is up to all of us to help by reporting stupid noobs.

Even so, all this talk about it would make this source no longer safe. If I can find out about it as someone new to the boards, then other people who you don't want to know about it already do.

DP,

Thanks for helping to calm things down. While I know Z is a sponsor here (and by all accounts a good guy and better businessman!) I think any future threads about him or his business should fall under the "No source talk" policy on this board. It'll help him and help us.

DP,

Thanks for helping to calm things down. While I know Z is a sponsor here (and by all accounts a good guy and better businessman!) I think any future threads about him or his business should fall under the "No source talk" policy on this board. It'll help him and help us.

^^ agreed

we are all in this together.. got to be smarter.. nomatter who you use it should def be more confidential.. this is an open forum.. :smokepoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back