Controlled Deliveries may be coming for some....

mvmaxx

Controlled Deliveries may be coming for some....UPDATE - HOAX

UPDATE - Gilly has informed us that this was a hoax. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't all be careful at all times

I honestly cannot stand spreading shit unless I know for sure it's happening or not. But another source got busted and someone close to him says that they are setting up controlled deliveries. I wasn't going to say shit but then if I don't and someone gets busted then I'm going to feel like shit. Plus I know a few of you bros use this guy.

If you're ordering Mex gear from Mex but ships domestic and your guy's initials are PD or D****3** then clean house and don't send money.

I even know of one bro that was right about to send off cash. I sure hope you didn't. I sent you a PM.

Be careful bros!

And again, please don't PM me or e-mail me asking for the sources name. If you don't use someone that goes by those initials then it really doesn't apply to you.

Thanks to Nutri-Wrestler for this info.

Last edited:
its nice to know that there are good bros out there like yourself,looking out for all of the other bros.

I've got a STUPID QUESTION: Is a controlled delivery one where the recipient of the package has to sign for it ONLY?

OR: can it be a package that does NOT rerquire signature? If there is NO signature required, how will the controlled delivery take place :confused:

This would be a great time for you Knowledgeable Bro's (MVMAXX) to educate all of us on these issues.

I'm not as knowlegeable as others on the controlled delivery (thank god) but I believe that a controlled delivery means that they (jack booted thugs) are watching your delivery and once in your possesion they will bust you. You may or may not have to sign for the package. The delivery agent may or may not be from the post office/ups/fed-ex/local police dept. but they will pop out form nowhere after you receive the package.

mvmaxx said:
I honestly cannot stand spreading shit unless I know for sure it's happening or not. But another source got busted and someone close to him says that they are setting up controlled deliveries. I wasn't going to say shit but then if I don't and someone gets busted then I'm going to feel like shit. Plus I know a few of you bros use this guy.

If you're ordering Mex gear from Mex but ships domestic and your guy's initials are PD or D****3** then clean house and don't send money.

I even know of one bro that was right about to send off cash. I sure hope you didn't. I sent you a PM.

Be careful bros!

And again, please don't PM me or e-mail me asking for the sources name. If you don't use someone that goes by those initials then it really doesn't apply to you.

Thanks for the info. Nutri!!!! EVERYONE BE SAFE!!!!

DRveejay11 said:
I've got a STUPID QUESTION: Is a controlled delivery one where the recipient of the package has to sign for it ONLY?

OR: can it be a package that does NOT rerquire signature? If there is NO signature required, how will the controlled delivery take place :confused:

A controlled delivery is one where the authorities will deliver your package to you and upon doing this a search warrant of your home or wherever you accepted the package goes into effect.

Signing for a package is neither here nor there. Simply accepting the package is as good as a signature.

I've had a controlled delivery done on me and I pretty much know whatever it is to know with regards to them.

I posted a lot of info about controlled deliveries on MZ but of course those are now lost. I did also make a post on a controlled delivery question over on Anasci so I'll go see if I can find the link.

The only person I know that had a controlled delivery did in fact had to sign for it. But like Biggie said, it's all in the possession factor. Once they deliver it to you and you take possession they can then serve the search warrant.

I will also add that controlled deliveries are much more likely with this source as he was a bulk supplier.

BiggieSwolls said:
A controlled delivery is one where the authorities will deliver your package to you and upon doing this a search warrant of your home or wherever you accepted the package goes into effect.

Signing for a package is neither here nor there. Simply accepting the package is as good as a signature.

I've had a controlled delivery done on me and I pretty much know whatever it is to know with regards to them.

I posted a lot of info about controlled deliveries on MZ but of course those are now lost. I did also make a post on a controlled delivery question over on Anasci so I'll go see if I can find the link.

I know the word on the street is if you merely accept the package you can get searched... but that isn't always the case.

Many times a fed is on the other end when you send the money... a controlled delivery could be shit you ordered... if you have sent cash in, and then don't accept the package, they will not need a sig/acceptance to get the warrant.. the fact that you sent in the cash, placed the order via e-mail is enough probable cause that you ordered it and could have more in your house...

Now... if it is a delivery where they get your name off a list and just show up at your house, absolutely, you'd have to accept it or sign for it... Now... if someone other than you signs for it... I'm not sure about the ramifications of that... As I am familiar with general criminal law... not so much the interwoven practices of the federal government in steroid busts...

The bottom line is that if you ordered straight up steroids, I'd say you are ok.... the only time i'd ever worry is if you have placed orders for DNP or Ketaimine... those seem to be the drugs that the Feds are cutting down on.

C-ditty

mvmaxx said:

Be careful bros!

Is it sources getting busted? People with large orders? Or is it anyone related to steroids?

Citruscide said:
I know the word on the street is if you merely accept the package you can get searched... but that isn't always the case.

Many times a fed is on the other end when you send the money... a controlled delivery could be shit you ordered... if you have sent cash in, and then don't accept the package, they will not need a sig/acceptance to get the warrant.. the fact that you sent in the cash, placed the order via e-mail is enough probable cause that you ordered it and could have more in your house...

Now... if it is a delivery where they get your name off a list and just show up at your house, absolutely, you'd have to accept it or sign for it... Now... if someone other than you signs for it... I'm not sure about the ramifications of that... As I am familiar with general criminal law... not so much the interwoven practices of the federal government in steroid busts...

The bottom line is that if you ordered straight up steroids, I'd say you are ok.... the only time i'd ever worry is if you have placed orders for DNP or Ketaimine... those seem to be the drugs that the Feds are cutting down on.

C-ditty

My situation and knowledge is all from International ordering, not from domestic cases where in fact you are right, if the authorities are on the other end of any purchase, the search warrant is good to go. It wouldnt be contingent on anyone signing for or accepting a package.

But the bottom line is that getting a Judge to issue a search warrant is not hard at all. The D.A. doesnt really need to show as much as a lot of people think for the Judge to sign a search warrant. Just be safe and smart and read as much as you can. But also be smart as to who you listen to. A lot of people think they know whats up but many times they are very misinformed.

Re: Re: Controlled Deliveries may be coming for some....

Easto said:
Is it sources getting busted? People with large orders? Or is it anyone related to steroids?

I dont know what you consider large but a controlled delivery was done on me for 200 Zambon amps. Assuming that they wont waste their time with you because you believe your order to be a personal amount is only going to make you shit your pants more when they bust down your door. Be smart and make no assumptions.

Citruscide said:

C-ditty

And I have to disagree with this post. I know that you know your stuff about the law C, but if you have ever met one of these Postal Inspectors then you would know that they dont see much of a difference at all between Steroids and other bb'er drugs like DNP. I know a Postal Inspector from the US personally and I have never met someone in law enforcement ever that wanted to bust guys more then this guy. He is the epitomy of a "Super Cop", always wants to bust people no matter how severe the crime is. If your breaking the law its all the same to him.

Last edited:
hold your horses everybody, this may be just a nasty rumor as i am talking with him and others right now, i will have an update for you soon enough

lets all cross our fingers

Sign or not if you get a controlled delivery it's going to come with a search warrant. A good lawyer and a lot of money can certainly fight this if they can't prove you ordered it. Problem is most people get jammed up due to the search.
Either way you're fucked. Not really talking about jail time, but the court system and your lawyer will tear a hole in your ass.

Back