Controlled Deliveries may be coming for some....

I know for a fact that they will do a controlled delivery for as little as 200 tabs...

On a side note, this guy was busted at the border so anyone that ordered should clean house but the authorities finding any names or seizing a computer seems highly unlikely. It was probably one of his mules that was busted but I don't know for sure.

it seems that he was not busted at all, i just talked with him. some packs were missing at UPS, but everything is ok. You can look for an update at the massmonsterz thread with doom (the original person who said the rumor) as he contacted doom with the tracking info. everything looks ok as of right now, just some paranoia and bad info. i will have some more details later hopefuly.

Last edited:
BiggieSwolls said:
It truly depends on what State you are in.

Or what mood your local law enforcement is in...Smaller cases are given to the local authorities instead of being handled federally by Customs/DEA. You local authorities are usually assisted by a US Customs or a DEA agent...

ironfist said:
Or what mood your local law enforcement is in...Smaller cases are given to the local authorities instead of being handled federally by Customs/DEA. You local authorities are usually assisted by a US Customs or a DEA agent...

Yup. 100% correct. Although I will say that you will find very few steroid cases in Federal court simply because Steroids are classified as a Schedule III drug. Meaning it would have to be a pretty massive amount for there to be any Federal interest.

BiggieSwolls said:
And I have to disagree with this post. I know that you know your stuff about the law C, but if you have ever met one of these Postal Inspectors then you would know that they dont see much of a difference at all between Steroids and other bb'er drugs like DNP. I know a Postal Inspector from the US personally and I have never met someone in law enforcement ever that wanted to bust guys more then this guy. He is the epitomy of a "Super Cop", always wants to bust people no matter how severe the crime is. If your breaking the law its all the same to him.

That being the exception. The primary movers and shakers here on busting our bros is the FDA. Their crackdown on DNP and Ketamine has now turned into a war... alot of steroid guys are getting swept up in the onslaught.

I don't doubt that most international packages that will be intercepted will be done so by postal inspectors. I know this is a way for these guys (feds) to "move up" the ranks... but a steroid bust isn't nearly as significant to a DNP or K bust now...

My point is... if you have purchased Steroids from a source, and the source has gone down... and this source HAS your addy and what you ordered (for some reason) on his computer == that is insufficent to geta warrant to search your house... It could allow them to visit you to talk about testifying at the sources trial... but nothing more. And if they DID get a warrant, and seize shit and charge you... it should be an invalid warrant... unless... somehow, as I fear, they are slanting the angle "Drugs support terrorism... therefore warrants for drugs count as warrants for terrorism... no Probable cause needed, only reasonable suspicion" --- NOW THAT would be a total deterioration of 4th amendment! :(

C-ditty

Citruscide said:

My point is... if you have purchased Steroids from a source, and the source has gone down... and this source HAS your addy and what you ordered (for some reason) on his computer == that is insufficent to geta warrant to search your house... It could allow them to visit you to talk about testifying at the sources trial... but nothing more.
C-ditty

Great point. This is exactly why I brought up the point of 'unecessary mass hysteria' about all these busts and such on another thread that pertained to the subject at hand.

I can understand the extra caution being taken because of the recent happenings but being that we like to believe we are a smart community, we should be using the utmost caution at all times anyways.

BiggieSwolls said:
Great point. This is exactly why I brought up the point of 'unecessary mass hysteria' about all these busts and such on another thread that pertained to the subject at hand.

I can understand the extra caution being taken because of the recent happenings but being that we like to believe we are a smart community, we should be using the utmost caution at all times anyways.

Very well said, you are exactly correct, we should all be using the utmost caution AT ALL TIMES not just when we feel shit going down!!!!;)

Just got word the person that started this rumor has retracted it.....it was posted on massmonsters.....not sure what to think at this point......

gilly6993 said:
Just got word the person that started this rumor has retracted it.....it was posted on massmonsters.....not sure what to think at this point......

It doesn't matter weather any of this was true or not. As long as any of us play this game then there is a risk. We should take every step at ALL times to minimize this risk. If anyone who is out there cannot take this risk than they are in the wrong game.

Wartime100 said:
It doesn't matter weather any of this was true or not. As long as any of us play this game then there is a risk. We should take every step at ALL times to minimize this risk. If anyone who is out there cannot take this risk than they are in the wrong game.

I realize that.....this is just to give peace of mind to those that have outstanding orders, if in fact it's true it was a hoax......

gilly6993 said:
I realize that.....this is just to give peace of mind to those that have outstanding orders, if in fact it's true it was a hoax......

I am sure some people with breath easier knowing that.

The thread about the particular insident at mass monsterz is deleted. I think it might have been a misunderstanding.
I feel alot better now.
fruit.gif

This was a good thread, I have learned some things that I heaven't known about before. The key is be smart and safe.

Thank you Gilly for that info. I'm actually very relieved to hear that. I'm also removing the sticky as it is not my intention to promote hysteria. But everyone is correct on this thread, we need to be careful AT ALL TIMES.

And Canuck4 - you were the one I had in mind when I posted this thread as I knew that you knew PD. Glad to hear it was a hoax.

Thanks for looking out bro.
Its much appreciate it.
Me, Gilly and Warbird are thankfull.
Lets all stay safe.

Peace.
Canuck4

mvmaxx said:
And Canuck4 - you were the one I had in mind when I posted this thread as I knew that you knew PD. Glad to hear it was a hoax.

Glad it work out that all is ok, but have to agree with jyzza this is some good info for us that didn't know.

JohnnyB

Back