Creation or Evolution.

yup,

Starchild, Yetti, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Loch Ness Monster, The Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny are all waiting for us on the mothership. Beam me up L.Ron.

DO you have a web site or somthing that studyed this skull?
all i seee is a normal skull witht he back a bit deformed "i think".

maybe a link to help explaine whats up with this skull as to mine?

thnx :)

theres also a few vids on youtube

yup,

Starchild, Yetti, Bigfoot, Chupacabra, Loch Ness Monster, The Tooth Fairy and Easter Bunny are all waiting for us on the mothership. Beam me up L.Ron.

if u watch the history channels monster quest they have actually proved that a first few of those do exist like the chupacabra

:laugh3:

This thread is now delving into the realm of convo lounge material.

there is no way that you are serious and that you think that the stupid asses show called Monsterquest has proven anything.

If you are serious its time for me to go back to the lounge where at least I can make fun of you out loud. :laugh3:

they came to the cocluison that the Chupacabra is just a coyote wit mange

there is no way that you are serious and that you think that the stupid asses show called Monsterquest has proven anything.

If you are serious its time for me to go back to the lounge where at least I can make fun of you out loud. :laugh3:

well yes since they actullay have real pics and remains then i do believe the show they have more evidence that it is for real then u have on that they dont exist now im not sayin that bigfoot and loch ness or the yetti exist just the Chupacabra

Don't forget to talk about werewolfs and vampires...LOLz

youtube it so u can see the episode until then u have no right to talk crap

funny he believes theres a powerful being out there call GOD but everything that is said to exist doesnt exist in his book

So Ok... anybody is supposed to own his proper point of view!

Who we are to judge the belief of others?

which you choose to believe or which mistery you choose to study is what it take out your interest...

So i think, than telling his thoughts about some subject is good.

Biting others hass never shown thought of inteligence

:laugh3::laugh3:
Dude... Hold on a second, my ribs are killing me and I have to catch my breath...
Wheew!

"they came to the cocluison that the Chupacabra is just a coyote wit mange" ___...

This doesnt prove that the chupacabra exist, this only proves that they think that there are alot of gulible people out there that didnt know what else to call it so they came up with the chupacabra. people are friggin stupid.

Look, I see all kinds of moronic stuff in those tabloid news rags in the checkout line, but just because I see pictures of Bat Boy Gives Birth To BAT TWINS! on the cover of National Enquirer it doesnt mean that I believe it nor does it mean that its real. :laugh3::laugh3:

strega u sayin that every one has a right to believe in whether its evolution or creation so if i wanna believe in aliens or the star child or the chupacabra thats my own belief but u take everything so serious its not like im makin u believe in the chupacabra or the star child i was just stating what scientist and researchers have put out there for us to open our eyes to other possibilites maybe u should try it

strega u sayin that every one has a right to believe in whether its evolution or creation so if i wanna believe in aliens or the star child or the chupacabra thats my own belief but u take everything so serious its not like im makin u believe in the chupacabra or the star child i was just stating what scientist and researchers have put out there for us to open our eyes to other possibilites maybe u should try it

theres a difference between lousy news mags and a real show like the history channel that has scientist and actual scientific evidence look whos talking u believe what the bible says and so guy wrote that prob the great great grandfather of the guy that writes the news mags about bat boy

No, I said that people are stupid. And that people have a right to be such. BTW, there are no real scientist that think that there is a chupacabra nor is there proof that a chupacabra exists.
Try reading for comprehension. I said that the bible was written by men that lived in dirt floored huts that wiped their asses with their hands. That hardly means that I beklieve in the bible.

Also, i must admit that this is getting harder and harder to keep up with all of the people that write so poorly and disjointed that i may have to bail because my head hurts from deciphering all of the jibberish. Its pretty damned hard to sift through all of the mispellings, run-on sentences, word misusages, and incoherent patterns of thought.

No, I said that people are stupid. And that people have a right to be such. BTW, there are no real scientist that think that there is a chupacabra nor is there proof that a chupacabra exists.
Try reading for comprehension. I said that the bible was written by men that lived in dirt floored huts that wiped their asses with their hands. That hardly means that I beklieve in the bible.

Also, i must admit that this is getting harder and harder to keep up with all of the people that write so poorly and disjointed that i may have to bail because my head hurts from deciphering all of the jibberish. Its pretty damned hard to sift through all of the mispellings, run-on sentences, word misusages, and incoherent patterns of thought.

sorry for not being so proper but whatever i believe in it and thats that end of discussion.. Also your spelling isnt perfect either u have alot of misspelling just in that one post

now i can see your just trying to get the last word in so go ahead i'll let you have it.
And alot of people on here arent from the us like us so they first language isn't english...

Back