Critique this Workout

JSTOCK

About to run a short 5 weeker of dbol@ 30mg ed + test prop @ 150 eod.

This is the workout I plan to use for the entire 5 week period. The reps are the current numbers precycle.

Stats:

6'0''
-10%bf

Let me know what you think. Tear it up. Thanks in advance

Mon- Legs

Squats 5x5 @ 375. Drop set on last.
Leg Ext+ Ham Curls Superset 4x5 @ max weight
Calf Raises+Lunges Superset 4x5 @ 225

Tues- Shoulders

BB Press 5x5 @ 205. Drop set on last.
BB Front Raises 5x5 @135.
BB Shrugs 5x5 @ 455. Drop set on last.
Arnold Press 4x5 @ 65
Smith Press 3x10+ to failure

Wed- Chest

Bench 5x5 @ 245. Last 2 sets are forced reps and negs.
Reverse Bench 5x5 @185. Last 2 sets forced.
Weighted Dips (70) + Weighted pushups (45) 5x10+to failure
Flies+pushups. Flies 4x5 @ 60. Pushups to failure.

Thurs-Back

Weighted Pullups (45) 5x10.
Chinups + Rows 5x10 @bw.
T bar rows 5x5 @ 225.
Deadlifts 5x5 @ 335.
Cable Rows 3x10+ to failure.

Friday- Arms+Abs

BB Curls+ Overhead Tricep Ext 5x5 @ 65
EZ Curls+Pushdowns 5x5 @50
Inclines Curl+Kickbacks 4x5 @ 40

Rest Saturday then Start the rotation again on sunday. 5 days on 1 off then 5 days back on etc.

Too much? Not enough? Should I throw in low weight, high rep days or cycle those exercises in same day?

Thanks again!

2nd cycle.

The first was dbol+test e @ 10 weeks.

Kept nearly 20 lbs with this workout more or less. I felt I could've done better with both the workout and diet.

It looks good but if it was me I change 5 sets to 3. I keep my sets 3 sets 6-8reps and some drop sets on weaker body parts not all. For me 5 sets it's too much with all those angles ur hitting for each body part. I like to feel that I'm using the weight I can handle the most with proper form than go all out for one exercise and the rest not hit ur potential

Think the 5x5 may be over training with the drops and negs?

Why the 6-8 rep range? I was always under the impression that the 4-5 range was optimal for mass gain.

Definitely agree with proper form. Jacked my shoulders up ego lifting on the presses. Live and learn

Damn front raises using 135...your delts must be bigger than your head if you're using proper form!

I dunno how you could do chest the day after shoulders... I've got no problem with your rep ranges but it'd make more sense as:
Monday LEGS
Tuesday CHEST
Wednesday OFF
Thursday BACK
Friday DELTS/ARMS

Think the 5x5 may be over training with the drops and negs?

Why the 6-8 rep range? I was always under the impression that the 4-5 range was optimal for mass gain.

Definitely agree with proper form. Jacked my shoulders up ego lifting on the presses. Live and learn

6-12 rep range and 3-5 set range @ 75-85% intensity level is best for optimal size gains.

Back