Customs and Gear

dark_venom

Newbie here again, my third order from overseas arrived with a big green piece of tape across it that says, "Opened By U.S. Customs", yet ALL of my gear was in the package. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but why wasn't my gear seized?

It could have been due to lazy customs, or great packaging.

I've seen packaging so good, customs could sit there for an hour and still not find the shit...too much volume of int'l mail into the checkpoint airports in the US, usually JFK or San Fran...where major airlines come from other countries, and it's pushed along.

Do they alway let you know when they open it? I've had a package open before and they didnt leave any tape on it letting me know they open it. It was obvious it was open .

Micro said:
Do they alway let you know when they open it? I've had a package open before and they didnt leave any tape on it letting me know they open it. It was obvious it was open .
I dont belive so, to tell you the truth, this is the first time hearing about the green tape (maybe its some new USCS standard?)

I had a pack opened recently and the green tape on it with contents intact but the contents was some Lasix.

bigjay00 said:
I dont belive so, to tell you the truth, this is the first time hearing about the green tape (maybe its some new USCS standard?)

ive got stuff through with the green tape...it was just
some t3 and clomid though...

bwood said:
ive got stuff through with the green tape...it was just
some t3 and clomid though...
thanks for the update

im kind of a little pissed since today is the first time hearing about it and i dont know if its something new or not, not that i care, just something i would like to know

bigjay00 said:
have you heard alot about this in the past?

I had some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) seized about 8 months or so ago and it had green tape on it.

The biggest part that sucked is that after that the MBE employees started to question what I was receiving. Luckily it was only a few ancillary packs every once in while and a domestic pack every so often ;) but it gave me enough reason to bail on that addy.

I was informed that Customs only runs test to verify that the material isn't Methamphetamines or Crack cocaine. Most of the major sources know how to package your gear so it won't be seized.

Back