Cycle info and assistance with a friend's gyno

SecOffTes

Hey guys, I'm proud to report my latest cycle was a success. I've regained almost all leg strength lost due to a low back injury and the low testosterone caused by extended use of prescription opiates. Things are looking good.

I'm considering a Tren cycle and want to get some information and before anyone says I'm inexperienced this information is also for a friend who has five years experience over me. So I'll assess my own situation based on what's required, but he's going for it either way so no sense in withholding information if you think I'm a greenhorn.

I've gathered the dosage for tren is 50-150mg EoD. I'm likely going to start low, but what I'm more concerned with is prolactin related gyno. I've read about B6 and bromo, and a pharmaceutical Dostinex?

What can anyone tell me about support supplements and PCT for tren?

On another note the friend of mine suffers from Deca related gyno. He has used letro to relieve any and all estrogen related gyno which reduced the flare significantly but he says there's a portion that refuses to go. Will the B6 and bromo eliminate this if it's from prolactin?

Please advise.

Once I gather more information I'll post the actual cycle I build before I attempt to run it for more opinions.

Hi Curious to know more about what you say and suggest that gyno is releated to taking tren?

Becuase its anabolic effect is five times that of testosterone and it doesn’t convert to estrogen, which makes it free from side effects like gynocomastia, water-retention, etc

You're right in the sense that it doesn't convert to estrogen and therefore wouldn't create estrogen related gyno. However estrogen isn't the only thing that will cause gyno.

Tren and Deca are both progestins (I believe) which increases progesterone. Through whatever mechanisms (don't know these specifically) progesterone creates prolactin in breast tissue. This would result in a calcium deposit knot or prolactin gyno.

Tren is not free of sides, it just doesn't have the sides that testosterone has.

This specific mechanism is why everyone who wants to use tren is advised to buy specific support and PCT supplements because anti estrogens and SERMs like Nolva will not prevent sides, nor will they provide proper PCT recovery.

if you dont mind me asking, what was your lower back injury. i currently have a herniated/degenerative disk. and did your cycle help. beside leg strength ?

Bro, if you are going to run Tren, then hands down...Pramipexole is the winner at controlling progestin related sides. Usual doses of Pramipexole peak at .50mg ED but you need to taper up and down or you'll deal with many unwanted sides. I used Cabaser/Dostinex in the past but Pramipexole blows it away as far as I'm concerned. As far as dosages for Tren. I'm guessing you are considering Tren Ace. I know guys who have good success on as little as 37.5mg ED. I'm a Tren E guy so I always run 400mg EW minimum. I'd say there's no need to go above 37.5mg ED on the Tren as you should get good results as a first time user. FYI...don't even look at Nolva is you're using nandralones. It will aggravate gyno sides from progestins. Nolva is garbage in my opinion and has no use anyway but that's another subject. Good luck and let us know what you decide and how you make out.

Tren is the next level...go slow and low dose..I m intolerant of it...if your rehabbing u may want to go with something you know
and not be 100 percent.Just sayin man...

... your friend may need the surgery to completely eradicate the mammary gland .
Mine did..14 years ago.

Hi Curious to know more about what you say and suggest that gyno is releated to taking tren?

Becuase its anabolic effect is five times that of testosterone and it doesn’t convert to estrogen, which makes it free from side effects like gynocomastia, water-retention, etc

Not true. You can get progestin related gyno from nandrolones such as Deca and Tren. Your correct in that it won't come from estrogen but you can still get gyno. You just treat it a different way than you would estrogen related gyno.

Correct..and wrong countermeasures used to stave off one type of gyno can actually exacerbate it from another angle..

if you dont mind me asking, what was your lower back injury. i currently have a herniated/degenerative disk. and did your cycle help. beside leg strength ?

Two herniated discs. The cycle itself didn't help the injury although I found this Cissus RX supplement coupled with Glucosmine Chondrointin plus MSM has helped ALL of my joints really well, including a degenerative issue with my jaw.

I have an inversion seat that keeps you in a seated position but flips you upside down to focus the decompression/traction on the lumbar which relieves a lot of pain from the herniation. Couple that with a boost in leg and core strength from the cycle and progress is made quick. You should know by now the herniated disc will be a life long problem so start rehabbing it NOW and don't ever stop.

I did dead lifts (very carefully as I'm now suffering new aggravation to the hernations) and lumbar extensions which greatly stabilized the injury. Again coupled with greater leg strength I can run pretty comfortably again. Had this injury for six years and haven't been able to run comfortably until now.

Bro, if you are going to run Tren, then hands down...Pramipexole is the winner at controlling progestin related sides. Usual doses of Pramipexole peak at .50mg ED but you need to taper up and down or you'll deal with many unwanted sides. I used Cabaser/Dostinex in the past but Pramipexole blows it away as far as I'm concerned. As far as dosages for Tren. I'm guessing you are considering Tren Ace. I know guys who have good success on as little as 37.5mg ED. I'm a Tren E guy so I always run 400mg EW minimum. I'd say there's no need to go above 37.5mg ED on the Tren as you should get good results as a first time user. FYI...don't even look at Nolva is you're using nandralones. It will aggravate gyno sides from progestins. Nolva is garbage in my opinion and has no use anyway but that's another subject. Good luck and let us know what you decide and how you make out.

Ok awesome. Before I do something stupid asking for a source on a potentially prescription compound, I'll do some research on it.

I agree I've read mixed results on Nolva's effectiveness, I just think it's miss used or expected to do too much in most cases. I have Torem for my last cycle but being on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) there's no reason to use it really. I used Arimidex to control Estrogen from the test.

You're right I'm referring to Tren A, it's awesome I can use even less because trying to recovery from the muscle loss due to injury (now mostly healed) and low testosterone, this is getting expensive! As I'm sure everyone here already knows lol.

Once I get in to the shape I want, which I'm not really far from, I'm just going on the RX Test E 100mg a week. Can't wait for the cost to come down lolol.

Thanks for the help guys. Once I get the info on this Pramipexole, I'll post up the prospective cycle.

Can anyone else contribute to dosing information here or is the .50mg ED accurate for the Pramipexole?

Do I have to dose Tren ED? or should I do EoD. I've read it dosed both ways and would prefer dosing it EoD. I'm not concerned about pinning, just the cost of going through that many of them. 37.5mgx2 is 75mg EoD which is right around what I was going to try for because I'll also be on Test Prop.

Please advise.

Can anyone else contribute to dosing information here or is the .50mg ED accurate for the Pramipexole?

Do I have to dose Tren ED? or should I do EoD. I've read it dosed both ways and would prefer dosing it EoD. I'm not concerned about pinning, just the cost of going through that many of them. 37.5mgx2 is 75mg EoD which is right around what I was going to try for because I'll also be on Test Prop.

Please advise.

Pramipexole at .50mg ED handles prolactin quite well for most. There are a select few that may need more but it's unlikely. Remember to taper it and start at .25mg ED for week 1 and then go to .50mg ED into the week 2. You can split it into .25mg am and .25mg pm. You can pin Tren Ace EOD and mix it with your prop if you want. It's all oil based so not a problem to mix them together in one pin. Good luck.

Pramipexole at .50mg ED handles prolactin quite well for most. There are a select few that may need more but it's unlikely. Remember to taper it and start at .25mg ED for week 1 and then go to .50mg ED into the week 2. You can split it into .25mg am and .25mg pm. You can pin Tren Ace EOD and mix it with your prop if you want. It's all oil based so not a problem to mix them together in one pin. Good luck.

Excellent info, much appreciated.

I was hoping to combo the TA and TP in one injection as I did with my last cycle of multiple Test esters.

Thanks again!

Okay so I just read the side effects list of Pramipexole.

Has anyone actually suffered any of these side effects? I'm most concerned with the hallucinations, loss of impulse control and potential unexpected sleep attacks.

Not sure if this is an option for you but, I am thinking of running tren too. I started prepping about two months ago. I tried caber, and dostinex pre-cycle and did not like either I have now been on prami for a month and have my dose built up and ready for tren. Prami does take some getting used to. It makes you a little foggy and I definately don't reccomend it durig the day. If you are prog gyno prone then hit 600mg B6 in morning and prami at night. Don't jump up the prami to fast or you will be super nauseated. Took me a month to reach 1mg but I am using it for the supposed GH release. I heard even .25mg is fine ED. Because of the resevoir effect if your taking it at .25 mg's once a day it takes 14 days to even out blood levels so if your prog gyno prone start the prami early unless you can take it twice a day.

Okay so I just read the side effects list of Pramipexole.

Has anyone actually suffered any of these side effects? I'm most concerned with the hallucinations, loss of impulse control and potential unexpected sleep attacks.

I've not experienced any of those except some sleep problems on occasion. It's hit or miss. Some people it actually helps sleep and others it has the opposite effect.

While building up to 1mg at the lower doses I would get sleepy go to bed then wake up every hour and a half and then fall back to sleep. As soon as I got to 1mg I found I just go comatose. But usually wake up after 5 hours and feel great. Not sure if it is because the higher dose keeps me asleep longer or the if my body just adapted by the time I got to 1mg. At any rate i think the comatose sleeping may help with the sleep while on tren. I dunno anyone got any experience on this? If not I will let you know in week. As for hallucinations i have not experienced any. Keep in mind prami is for parkinsons and most of the people in the clinical trials were using other drugs as well as prami so there was no real control group. As for impulse control... Well it does make you pretty horny. I keep popping bones out of the blue. Also after release my dick just refuses to go down which can be akward.

Last edited:
While building up to 1mg at the lower doses I would get sleepy go to bed then wake up every hour and a half and then fall back to sleep. As soon as I got to 1mg I found I just go comatose. But usually wake up after 5 hours and feel great. Not sure if it is because the higher dose keeps me asleep longer or the if my body just adapted by the time I got to 1mg. At any rate i think the comatose sleeping may help with the sleep while on tren. I dunno anyone got any experience on this? If not I will let you know in week. As for hallucinations i have not experienced any. Keep in mind prami is for parkinsons and most of the people in the clinical trials were using other drugs as well as prami so there was no real control group. As for impulse control... Well it does make you pretty horny. I keep popping bones out of the blue. Also after release my dick just refuses to go down which can be akward.

Good stuff bro and well put. The libido is just another positive side effect of Pramipexole. At 1mg, I'm not surprised you've experienced that positive.

Back