Cycle officialy over today,thank god

Inquirer

I am so glad this cycle is over. I grew very sick of the emotional rollercoaster, painful injections, depression, and mood swings. i know so many have wrote about cant wait until the next one ya de da de da, but has anyone been happy to stop one or am I setting a landmark. I feel burnt out.

Nothing huge, just didnt do well this time, Test 600mg, Deca 400mg. I didnt get the same feeling as last time. I was always tired, very moody and the injections sucked. UGL Test, I question it now. Made good gains and hit my goal but to be honest, was a rough ride.

I have done the exact same cycle last time and loved it. different brands this time on the test though. Started off very weak, like it wasnt working at all, then around week 6 just killed me but the gains came too, whereas, last time started off smooth and steady throughout the entire cycle.

was that last cycle your first one if yes what was your gains? the reson I ask is because Im runing my first one and its test @ 600 and deca @ 300 per week and would like to know

yeah it was. I gained a good twenty by the end and kept 15, I ate very clean and cautious though so i didnt add much fat. I thought I would have lost more, but i didnt. Thats why i duplicated it again this time.

mattd46612 said:
I hate the night sweats and the sometimes painful injections but damn if it aint worth it all...
Yeah i did get a couple of nights of those, not too bad though. It was worth it and i wll go again, i just didnt have any fun this time. First cycle i felt so alive, this one I felt dead.

Bro i feel your pain, the last two cycles especially towards the end i feel liek that im just tored of shooting myself and the entire ptrocess, but i alwyas do another one so its not that bad.

Bummer to hear that bro! Most of us (I assume) dread finishing a cycle, not look forward to it ending. But the frequent injections do suck quite a bit.

I know what you mean dude, when off cycle i'm extremly dedicated but on cycle I'm 150% on overdrive...no time to do anything apart from train, eat, sleep, train, eat, sleep. I feel terrible guilt if I get one meal wrong!....by the end it's good to be able to relax, even if it's just a little.

Inquirer said:
I am so glad this cycle is over. I grew very sick of the emotional rollercoaster, painful injections, depression, and mood swings. i know so many have wrote about cant wait until the next one ya de da de da, but has anyone been happy to stop one or am I setting a landmark. I feel burnt out.

sounds like you were not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Though could easily be due to the nandrolone (progestins, especially with repeated use can cause neurotransmitter/neurosteroid issues, particularly pregnane metabolism (which has a lot of impact on mood)

I guess I'm lucky. I've experienced nearly no sides at all. Most of the stuff I take is homemade.

Last edited:
macro said:
sounds like you were not using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Though could easily be due to the nandrolone (progestins, especially with repeated use can cause neurotransmitter/neurosteroid issues, particularly pregnane metabolism (which has a lot of impact on mood)
You are correct. I didnt use one this time whereas last time i did. I didnt think it did much last time so I dropped it this time. Never though of it until just now, thanks.

Fuck, 2 weeks till I gotta come off...I just wanna go right through winter, into summer and my cuttin cycle, that would be the best!

Maybe you shouldn't take deca next time....

outlawtas2 said:
Fuck, 2 weeks till I gotta come off...I just wanna go right through winter, into summer and my cuttin cycle, that would be the best!

Maybe you shouldn't take deca next time....
Yeah next time is Test and Tren, no Deca

ya I agree getting your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose on is a big deal. i felt horrible until I got my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses right.

How was your BP. I know I felt like you did until I got my BP under control with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and some other supps to help BP

truck said:
ya I agree getting your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose on is a big deal. i felt horrible until I got my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses right.

How was your BP. I know I felt like you did until I got my BP under control with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and some other supps to help BP
Yeah Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is important and I learned a good lesson here. I couldnt figure out why this cycle sucked so bad until it was brought to my attention about using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I had in the past but not this time. BP was ok 6 weeks in but not checked since that point and thats also when it all went to hell. It was a 12 week cycle and went bad after week 6 so i am assuming BP was way off too.

Back