Cycle Question

STarko

Hello guys, Im new here and I have some questions about my fist cycle.

Im thinking of doing a cycle but Im not sure bout it yet, this is what Im thinking of doing:

For 8 weeks

Dianabol 20mg Daily
Test Enanthane 400mg Weekly

Anti-e - During cycle
Clomid - Post cycle

This will be my first cycle, my biggest worry is that I wont be able to keep my gains after the cycle. Im wondering how much of the muscle I will be able to keep, I will be content if I can keep at least 50% of what I have gained.

Will I be able to keep 50% of of my gains or will I loose most of them?

These are my stats:

5'11"
200 lb - High body fat, currently bulking

Arms 16"
Legs 26"

I have been working out for 2.5 years.

i would suggest doing the dbol for wks 1 - 4 only and then doing the test 1 - 8.

as far as what you will keep it really depends on keeping your calories and especially your protein high post cycle as well as your post-cycle therapy (clomid). creatine also helps.

you should be able to keep well more than 50% or your gains. you may have a little water gain with the dbol but it should not be a big deal.

have enough nolvadex on hand to run it if your nips get itchy or hurt at all.

60mg 1st day - 40 mg next 2 days 20mg rest of cycle IF they get puffy, itchy, painful ONLY (make sure it is not your head playing tricks on you)

Yes, instead of running 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks run like 40mg for 4 - 5 weeks that will give the enanthate plenty of time and bump the enant. to 500mg week. Should be a good first cycle.

I'm going to be using Femara during the cycle as a anti-e.

Shouldnt that handle the gyno? I mean do I need the nolvadex, Im not sure I can get hold of sdome nolvadex.

D-Bol profile

Check out the above link so that you know why not to use D-bol for the 8 weeks. Do yourself a favor and know everything that you can about D-Bol, Test Eth, femera, clomid and anything else you may be thinking about taking.

LongBall

Thx for the advice guys.

I know that i shouldnt be doing d-bol for more than 6 weeks, I forgot to put that in the first post.

projection said:
Yes, instead of running 20mg of dbol for 8 weeks run like 40mg for 4 - 5 weeks that will give the enanthate plenty of time and bump the enant. to 500mg week. Should be a good first cycle.

Bro, you definitely don't need to do 40mgs. of d-bol for your first cycle. Your body will respond very well to 20-25mgs. weeks 1-4, the test is good @400mgs./week 1-8. If you are worried about keeping your gains you definitley need to focus on your diet, rest, and training habits. Get yourself some clomid & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), this will also help you keep your gains by helping your body's test levels get back to normal quicker.;)

BUFFDAWG10 said:
Bro, you definitely don't need to do 40mgs. of d-bol for your first cycle. Your body will respond very well to 20-25mgs. weeks 1-4, the test is good @400mgs./week 1-8. If you are worried about keeping your gains you definitley need to focus on your diet, rest, and training habits. Get yourself some clomid & Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), this will also help you keep your gains by helping your body's test levels get back to normal quicker.;)

Listen to this guy....he's watching out for you and giving you the best advice you can get.

Like some other guys might just be saying to up dosages and stuff cause they did.....(no one in particular, just saying).

4 weeks of d-bol
8 weeks of test

is a great first bulker....good luck with it.

don't know how to post an original yet

i'm 31, been working out for over 15 years, (my high school football coach was a bitch!), but i learned a year after i graduated to love the iron game. i'm 6'4", 240lbs, don't know about the bf ratio, but probably around 10-15%, i look muscular, and i'm strong. i've always had abs, (great genetics), i currently have enough sustanon on the way to do 250/wk for ten weeks. i know this is a relatively benign steroid cycle, but i intend to start out slow. i'm a registered nurse, and don't want to attract exceptional attention when i start injecting, just want to add 10-20 lbs of muscle. i intend to use Winstrol (winny) at the 5th week if i start retaining too much water, at the conclusion i'll use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) w/clomid to reestablish my base test levels. i'm an expert at nutrition as this was my initial focus in school, but any advice in any area would be beneficial, and appreciated. i've considered using gear for many years, but finally i'm going to do it. after working out for half my life, i feel like i need a boost. any advice would be great, thanks, steven

2nd Cycle question

I'm new to this forum and have a question about my 2nd cycle. I just moved to FL from NYC. I think I might have a local source (not sure yet). They have talked to me about Deca and Equi and Dbol, as well as a bunch of different post cycles stuff (hcg, clomid, arimidex). My first cycle I did was 10 weeks sustanon 250 (1-2-2-2-3-3-3-2-2-1).
What I am wondering is what a good cycle would be with any combo of those listed above. I am 24 5'10" 186lbs. I would like to get to 200lbs eventually with a decent bf (current bf = 18%). PM or email me with any questions or I will check the post for replies. Thanks y'all (practicing my southern/yankee twang haha)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/misc.php?do=getsmilies&wysiwyg=0&forumid=4#

Back