DaHurt's First Cycle

oh jeez!! hurt youre already freaking huge so let me catch up!!

haha! Better pick up the pace brother because I'm not stopping!

Ill be keeping a close eye on this. Good luck brother

Thanks bro! I'll be watching yours too.

Good luck.

Thanks bud! It'll be good to have you watching!

when do you start?

Jan 9! Already got it all marked out in my iCal...can't wait!

Hey guys just a quick update. I've been in maintenance mode lately as I'm on vacation visiting fam/friends on the right coast - but still making it to the gym. Diet has been all over the place, but I'm tightening up today in preparation for beginning the cycle. Alcohol consumption has also been higher than ideal (but hey I went to see my alma mater play in a bowl game!)...which is also getting cut out as of now.

I'm proud to report that I'll be enlisting the services of 3J's Nutritional Network throughout the cycle and post cycle therapy (pct). 3J thanks for getting back to me so FAST!

Also, my dbol and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) have come in, so I have everything on hand now except for the GH releasing peps (already have the DES and LR3). I am pairing a GHRP with a GRF as per standard procedure...and will definitely be going with GHRP-6. I was trying to decide between CJC 1295, 1293, and Mod GRF (1-29), and after a lot of reading I'll definitely be going with Mod GRF (1-29), which I'll be ordering very soon.

nice cycle prep, dude - you are doing it right! 3J will def hook u up on the diet side - prepare for massive growth!:Pump: (and working your fkn ass off....Bwahahahahaha):uzi:

Thanks Lean! I've managed to strain my upper back and it's painful to breathe/do anything physical at moment, so I may be holding off on starting if this doesn't subside. I've been icing it at night and getting worked on by a masseuse so hopefully things will improve soon.

Not even sure how it happened, but my best guess is deadlifts.

Do you pull with a rounded upper back on deadlifts? Do you keep your head straight or let it move when you do shrugs?

Do you pull with a rounded upper back on deadlifts? Do you keep your head straight or let it move when you do shrugs?

I'm a stickler for proper form on deadlift, I never let my upper back round (the weight is never THAT important)...but it's the only thing I could think of. I can't pinpoint a moment when it happened, unfortunately.

When I do shrugs I pick a point to focus on and don't move my head...

I was able to do squats fine today, and I'm going to try to do some chest tomorrow. Massage has been helping, and I've been icing it...

Jan 8 (Day 1)

Went ahead and started the Dbol today! ...and I'll pin my first ml of test tomorrow. Took 10 mg in the morning upon waking and 20 mg pre-workout, I'll take 10 more mg in the evening.

Still waiting on my GH releasing peps, but as soon as they get in, I'll start the 300 mcg/day dosing. Felt really good in the gym today.

I'm getting started with 3J very soon (as soon as I finish the questionnaire!) and can't wait!

Deltoids/Traps

BB shoulder press - very short rest periods
20xbar w/u, 15x95 w/u, 10x135, 6x155, 8x135
Side DB lateral raise ss w/ rear DB raises (side, rear)
(12x25,8x25),(10x25,10x25),(12x25,12x25)
Side machine raise
12x70,12x70,12x70
Rear Delt Fly
14x120, 10x160, 10x160
Smith Mach Shrugs
20x135, 15x225, 12x315, 10x365, 225 to fail
DB Shrug
16x90, 12x110, 12x120
Lying Inc Shrug w DB
12x50, 15x50, 15x50

Donkey Calf Raise (very slow, hold at contraction)
15x150, 12x225, 12x225, 10x225, 10x225
Seated Calf Raise
3x10x4plates, Drop set to failure 4->3->2->1 plate(s)

Weight today is 206.5

bro your logs and training are great... i would kill to have the time to do so, im actually really psyched for you man annnnd you added in 3j on top of everything else great bro good for you. you will deff be in competing shape when your done with this best of luck bro and i will deff be following your progress and looking forward to seeing the changes...

i wish i planned out my previous cycles as precise as you have...excellent

bro your logs and training are great... i would kill to have the time to do so, im actually really psyched for you man annnnd you added in 3j on top of everything else great bro good for you. you will deff be in competing shape when your done with this best of luck bro and i will deff be following your progress and looking forward to seeing the changes...

i wish i planned out my previous cycles as precise as you have...excellent

Thanks man I really appreciate the kind words! It'll be good to have you watching!

You have planned everything just right and now on top of it you hire 3J to dial you in! Very wise move on your part Dahurt!

Get ready to grow like a weed!

You have planned everything just right and now on top of it you hire 3J to dial you in! Very wise move on your part Dahurt!

Get ready to grow like a weed!

Hope so, Zeek! Decided to give it all I've got in 2012 and try to compete by the end of the year, so I'm trying not to leave anything to chance!

Good to have to you watching my log - as always please offer any and all advice!

diets almost complete bud!! expect it tomorrow!!!

Damn I haven't even completed your questionnaire! Been in transit...finally back home from holiday vacation though...should have it for you this evening - if you still need it?

I guess you can get a pretty good idea of my answers from my posting/logging on here though...

Either way thanks man looking forward to it!

Back