DaHurt's First Cycle

You're only 227 in these pics? Gittha fuk outta here!

Did you weigh yourself with your pants down by your ankles too? Pants probably covered your real weight! 257 pounds!

It's time to sit down and think about competitive bodybuilding.

dahurt, your midsection is sick dude, i personally think thats your strong point, im not hating in no way dude, def stick with the deads, IMO your quads far outweigh your hammys, wheels are big anyways but i think sticking with the deads they're going to explode. look awesome, keep up the hard work

dahurt, your midsection is sick dude, i personally think thats your strong point, im not hating in no way dude, def stick with the deads, IMO your quads far outweigh your hammys, wheels are big anyways but i think sticking with the deads they're going to explode. look awesome, keep up the hard work

Thx man - I def want to start prioritizing hams in weeks to come...I can feel them in there haha but they just don't 'pop' like the quads...I think once I cut down I'll see a lot more too.

I also need to widen my lats to increase my taper in the front double bi.

I'd totally drink your bathwater bro, bahahahahaha jk...Looking good big guy!!! Keep it up!!

Thanks bro! You just wait til your test kicks in!

lookin beast yo!

Thx brotha!

def getting bigger, it's so hard to tell with being swole and all...can't wait til you cut and we see what you have really done :) :)

Yep I'm pretty excited to cut later in the year! I'm also done with the dbol now so I should drop a little water in the next week or so...

Ditto.

Lol it's pretty cute you left your pants at your ankles.

You are def gaining fast!

Haha thx yeah I dunno why I did that?

Its all about the wheels and you got them!

Appreciate it my man!

You're only 227 in these pics? Gittha fuk outta here!

Did you weigh yourself with your pants down by your ankles too? Pants probably covered your real weight! 257 pounds!

It's time to sit down and think about competitive bodybuilding.

Haha I promise! 227 carb-depleted and fasted, so once I carb up I'll probably be over 230...get glycogen in the muscle again.

Damn dude, we weight about the same but I look nowhere as big as you. Are you sure your scale is right? I'm only a few inches taller than you. Damn, I gotta eat more and hit it harder.

hurt I swear i go into the gym ready to compete against you!! haha
if you were in Texas we would be training partners!
you just wait and gimme a few more weeks for my test to kick in lol

Appreciate the kind words guys! Trav bro you gotta get some pics up so I know what I'm competing against!

Feb 20

So I officially am done with the dbol. I ended up dosing it for 6 weeks and I'm glad I did. I went 3 weeks at 40mg/day and then 3 weeks at 45mg/day. I suspect I'll be losing some water in the next week so weight gain may be minimal - but I'm okay with that.

I've been enjoying some great pumps in the gym from IGF-DES and the hunger I'm feeling from GHRP6 has not lessened at all with time - I highly recommend it for those on a bulk.

Just to remind everyone, my current peptide protocol is:

GHRP6 300 mcg/day
Mod GRF 1-29 300 mcg/day
IGF-DES 100 mcg pre-workout bilat
IGF-LR3 50 mcg post-workout subQ

Every once in a while I like to evaluate my form on all of my lifts to make sure I'm not drifting away from solid mechanics - so I did this for chest and my pecs are extremely sore which indicates to me I was likely using my front delts too much in the past.

The workout was a little different as I was pressed for time, so rest was kept at 30-40 sec and I focused more on the form and contraction.

Chest

Incline DB Press (at 60 degrees)
15x70, 12x100, 10x110, 5x120, 8x100
Flat BB Press
4x8-10x225
Reverse Grip Flat BB Press
12x135, 3x10x185
Cable Fly (FST-7)
7x8-12x80

Back