DaHurt's First Cycle

I'm not sure about leg curls man, don't know if that is a good idea. Maybe some stiff leg deadlifts..LIGHT....just to help stretch it. Be careful dude!

Yeah...I was just thinking about the curls because the curl motion actually doesn't hurt at all...but stretching it like bending down to touch my toes hurts like a bitch...

Haha yeah I'll definitely be doing a lot of that today!

Maybe I'll actually get some decent calf growth...right now they're at 17" and I'd love to put a good half inch on them this cycle!

Hell if theres a time to work on it, it'd be right now.

Gahhhh Im hoping you heal up fast, I need you back straight beast moding those legzz!!

Hell if theres a time to work on it, it'd be right now.

Gahhhh Im hoping you heal up fast, I need you back straight beast moding those legzz!!

Yeah what sucks is right before the set where I pulled my hammy, I was telling my training partner how I really wanted to bring up my hamstrings LOL then POP...I couldn't believe that shit.

Well I survived legs today! Did very light leg press...started with 1 plate and worked my way up to 5 plates doing 20 reps each set. Then I did extremely light single leg curls (I'm talking 20 lbs people) for 3 sets of 10, then I moved to 4 sets of 12 front squats with just 135, then lying single leg curls 3x10x30lbs. After that I did 10x10 on Donkey calf raises with the full stack...I feel like my calves are balloons attached to the back of my legs right now...and they look pretty bad ass since I've dropped some water now - really vascular.

After my light leg workout I decided to try a few different movements out that I've been thinking about incorporating into my training. I really want to improve my upper chest and I finally found something that absolutely NAILS it so hopefully I'll be seeing some growth in this area soon!

All-in-all it was a good workout...I was definitely getting funny looks from people used to watching me leg press 12 plates and squat 4 haha...oh well I'm a bodybuilder not a weightlifter!

What did you do for upper chest man?

Muah haha wouldn't you like to know?!

haha jk

There is a flat chest press machine at my gym and I did reverse grip presses on it, avoiding full lock out to keep tension on the upper chest, it was the absolute best pump I've ever had in my upper chest and afterward I could flex and see crazy separation between upper and lower...

Upper has always been hard for me to isolate because my front delts are so big but I think I finally found something.

Muah haha wouldn't you like to know?!

haha jk

There is a flat chest press machine at my gym and I did reverse grip presses on it, avoiding full lock out to keep tension on the upper chest, it was the absolute best pump I've ever had in my upper chest and afterward I could flex and see crazy separation between upper and lower...

Upper has always been hard for me to isolate because my front delts are so big but I think I finally found something.

Is it an upright machine that you sit in? or laying on a bench?

Upper chest is hard for me as well, primarly the upper inner portion. Started doing close grip inclines this week and felt pretty good.

Is it an upright machine that you sit in? or laying on a bench?

Upper chest is hard for me as well, primarly the upper inner portion. Started doing close grip inclines this week and felt pretty good.

It's an upright machine. I feel like I can isolate the upper chest much better than using free weights.

hey wat up hurt???

read thru your entire log last night, its awesome man!

glad to see your training again and your hamstring injury wasnt too serious :)

hey, with the ghrp6 & grf your taking, do you pin 100mcg of each in one slin pin or seperately each time? im starting my cycle on the 1st of next month & wanted to run these same peptides. peace bro! :)

hey wat up hurt???

read thru your entire log last night, its awesome man!

glad to see your training again and your hamstring injury wasnt too serious :)

hey, with the ghrp6 & grf your taking, do you pin 100mcg of each in one slin pin or seperately each time? im starting my cycle on the 1st of next month & wanted to run these same peptides. peace bro! :)

Hey bud, glad you like the log! I draw them both into the same slin pin and inject 100mcg of each at once.

Good luck with the cycle!

well...that makes it WAY more do able! ha! thanks again for all the sound advice, rep power to you bro :) im gettin blood work done & goin from there, till then i ll be vicariously cycling thru u :)

Back