DaHurt's First Cycle

I finally measured my quads and they're 28 inches right now! I've had to cut slits in all of my boxers haha.

d-hurt whats up brotha, just stopping by to let you know that your FRAIL, and see how your coming along ya big ole goone lol...keep up the hard work and post up some more vids soon...

hey bro, i had the same problem when i recon'd that peptide w straight AA. was taking it all week and no hunger. today i recon'd 10mg of ghrp6 w str8 bac water 1:1 instead of 2:1 and i felt hunger within 15 minutes. hope this helps. if u try this just remember to use half as much in your slin pin cuz its more concentrated.

DaHurt you big bastard.....Where are you at in your cycle now? Week wise? I think you were planning 18 weeks. Great job!

well Big D this is my last week of mine:( but i done really well,for me at least at the old broken down age of 45 going on 46 lol,i started at 265 and now im at 284,so hopefully i can save and be around the high 270's....you gonna catch me before yours is over:cool:

hell if i had your dedication and persistance i would be proud of myself!!! and you should be to brother,seriuosly,im proud of ya brother:biggthump

Yeah us average height guys have it so easy ;)

Freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... LOL :nopity:

Yeah I admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you LOL

It is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy I think LOL

freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... Lol :nopity:

Yeah i admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you lol

it is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy i think lol

lmao

do you already have vids up? where can i find them?

Earlier in this log, there are just a few vids of me squatting and deadlifting.

hey bro, i had the same problem when i recon'd that peptide w straight AA. was taking it all week and no hunger. today i recon'd 10mg of ghrp6 w str8 bac water 1:1 instead of 2:1 and i felt hunger within 15 minutes. hope this helps. if u try this just remember to use half as much in your slin pin cuz its more concentrated.

Hey man I haven't had any problem feeling the hunger? I usually recon 1:1 or more concentrated.

DaHurt you big bastard.....Where are you at in your cycle now? Week wise? I think you were planning 18 weeks. Great job!

Hey man...I'm thinking about running the test 14 weeks...week 9 now I believe :D

well Big D this is my last week of mine:( but i done really well,for me at least at the old broken down age of 45 going on 46 lol,i started at 265 and now im at 284,so hopefully i can save and be around the high 270's....you gonna catch me before yours is over:cool:

hell if i had your dedication and persistance i would be proud of myself!!! and you should be to brother,seriuosly,im proud of ya brother:biggthump

Thanks bro, that means a lot! Sorry to hear your cycle is over!

Freaking tall guys think they are the only ones that have it tough....... LOL :nopity:

Yeah I admit for a tall guy to fill out takes more work but shit you guys can see in a crowd so noone feels sorry for you LOL

It is the short as fuck little t rex arm mother fuckers that have it easy I think LOL

LOL yep!

Time for some update pics. Took these just now. Not pumped up or anything. About 233 here.

Ok, now it’s official you suck! Only because I am jealous. I haven’t done a cycle in about 15 years but now you got me interested (hmmmmmm). Serous though fantastic job Bro! I knew by reading your first post in this thread you’d give it hell. 5 weeks to go I can’t wait to see you at the end. ( No Homo )

Ok, now it’s official you suck! Only because I am jealous. I haven’t done a cycle in about 15 years but now you got me interested (hmmmmmm). Serous though fantastic job Bro! I knew by reading your first post in this thread you’d give it hell. 5 weeks to go I can’t wait to see you at the end. ( No Homo )

Appreciate it, brother. Definitely had ups and downs but so far I've LOVED this cycle!

Back