DaHurt's First Cycle

Time for some update pics. Took these just now. Not pumped up or anything. About 233 here.

once again....you my friend are FRAIL as fuck...just checked out the first set of pics and compared them to these, damn budd hell of a job you beefed up nice...im coming for ya april 1st!!!! lol

You gotta work them damn arms! Ya look freakin good though.

Thanks man...yeah I have long biceps heads so they don't peak very well. They'll come along...I didn't train biceps for years (only indirectly via training back, etc.) but they've improved a lot...they're thick (18in now) but just not tall!

Wow good job Hurt... looking at the before and afters I can hardly believe its the same guy!

once again....you my friend are FRAIL as fuck...just checked out the first set of pics and compared them to these, damn budd hell of a job you beefed up nice...im coming for ya april 1st!!!! lol

awesome pic's brother,damn you are looking great!!!:bigok:

Thank you all for such generous compliments!

Matters to which package you wanna go with. Hurt pulled all the stops and went with my anabolic diet

brother your arms will come to you fast,long bicep heads are a bitch to get them to ball up esp on tall guys,which is nearly impossible for me,but you brother,your arms will explode and be a perfect round ball before long,this is my favorite muscle group to work,and with your stature,you will have huge arms!!!

How many body parts are you using fst-7 for? I'm guessing that doing it for all of them is an overkill while I'm natural these next couple months.

brother your arms will come to you fast,long bicep heads are a bitch to get them to ball up esp on tall guys,which is nearly impossible for me,but you brother,your arms will explode and be a perfect round ball before long,this is my favorite muscle group to work,and with your stature,you will have huge arms!!!

That's inspiring right there man! Thanks bro I hope you're right!

How many body parts are you using fst-7 for? I'm guessing that doing it for all of them is an overkill while I'm natural these next couple months.

I don't have a set plan necessarily, but usually I try to do about 3 a week.

I'm not happy till we get a better glute pic....Like straight thong bra

Haha I just can't compare man, I don't have a sweet 'Cheeks' tat like you!

Guys don't get it all misconscrewed its his diet baby! A 3j diet!!!!
Hurt is a fckn freak of nature! but he's also a machine on a mission and follows the diet like a lab rat! The experiment seems to be working...hahahahaha props 3J! - you da man!

i totally agree with BF! I had no arms for the 1st 3 years of lifting and then i guess i started hitting them right and getting the diet down and within a year there was visible growth! I also have injected my oil right into the peak - only about 1 1/2 ml. It swells them up for sure, which does go a way, but it seems like the constant trauma (2-3x a week for 6-8 weeks) helped to stretch out the muscle too. I've heard that BS, but it seemed to work for me.

Back