DaHurt's First Cycle

Yeah it's fun to bullshit with these fellas. After a long day of circle jerking customers so we can get their cash from them...I like to come home and kick my feet up and stare at Sassy's MT2 log

Hurt is a fckn freak of nature! but he's also a machine on a mission and follows the diet like a lab rat! The experiment seems to be working...hahahahaha props 3J! - you da man!

i totally agree with BF! I had no arms for the 1st 3 years of lifting and then i guess i started hitting them right and getting the diet down and within a year there was visible growth! I also have injected my oil right into the peak - only about 1 1/2 ml. It swells them up for sure, which does go a way, but it seems like the constant trauma (2-3x a week for 6-8 weeks) helped to stretch out the muscle too. I've heard that BS, but it seemed to work for me.

Thanks brother. Hit it hard down at Golds Venice this weekend! We'll get it in next week...lmk when you're back in town!

Thanks brother. Hit it hard down at Golds Venice this weekend! We'll get it in next week...lmk when you're back in town!

Hurt, I was mostly joking about your guns, they are freaking monstrous, just like the rest of you! Please never take anything I say too serious. ;)

looking like a monster. Keep it up.

Thanks bud...just trying to be like you :D

Hurt, I was mostly joking about your guns, they are freaking monstrous, just like the rest of you! Please never take anything I say too serious. ;)

oh haha...i mean, they actually need considerable improvement, so i def didn't take offense my brotha! thx for the compliment though!

Hey guys, so just a quick update. You've probably noticed that I haven't been updating daily with my workouts. This is only because I figured people probably aren't interested in reading through my sets/reps/weight everyday - but if this isn't the case let me know and I'll keep updating.

Fasted weight is hanging around the 230-233 neighborhood right now. At the end of the day it's more like 236-238. I feel pretty good about reaching 240 by the end of the cycle. Body fat is staying under control, but I'm considering doing a day or two of low intensity cardio, just to maintain some cardiovascular health.

The hamstring is completely healed so far as I can tell and I'm going heavy on legs again...worked up to two sets of 6x405 a few days ago on squats and felt pretty good. The only real difference in my training is that I'm training hamstrings twice a week to bring them up, on high carb days...and so far it seems to be working.

Thats awesome your ham string is feeling better! You are sitting about 10 pounds heavier than me, luckily my cycle is just about to really take off so maybe i can catch you lol! 240 is a nice goal since you thought just getting 230 would rock lol

Thats awesome your ham string is feeling better! You are sitting about 10 pounds heavier than me, luckily my cycle is just about to really take off so maybe i can catch you lol! 240 is a nice goal since you thought just getting 230 would rock lol

Yeah brother if my current weight was the end result of this cycle, I'd be a happy man :D

Everything else is icing on the cake!

I mean, I started at 205 haha...

I started incorporating fst-7 into my new split. I'm loving the soreness and pumps. Must feel great when you're on.

Back