DaHurt's First Cycle

The only way for THAT to grow is get an implant bro. sorry, i bet having a tiny pee pee sucks. :jump:

Haha funnnnny! Man I wish I could take a few inches from there and add it to my arms! I have it to spare...just ask my fiance! Yesterday she was "Babe I'm so sore!" I was like "Good babe that means you got a good workout!" Her response "No you really stretched my pussy out yesterday!"

This of course means I won't get any for a few days :(

Haha funnnnny! Man I wish I could take a few inches from there and add it to my arms! I have it to spare...just ask my fiance! Yesterday she was "Babe I'm so sore!" I was like "Good babe that means you got a good workout!" Her response "No you really stretched my pussy out yesterday!"

This of course means I won't get any for a few days :(

Tell her it's time for her jaw workout. problem solved!

Tell her it's time for her jaw workout. problem solved!

Ohhh I try my friend...without getting too detailed lol she can't really do that without teeth scraping...I think she has an abnormally small mouth or something!

Or maybe she pretends just so she doesn't have to suck my dick! LOL

Ohhh I try my friend...without getting too detailed lol she can't really do that without teeth scraping...I think she has an abnormally small mouth or something!

Or maybe she pretends just so she doesn't have to suck my dick! LOL

Figures, she probably doesn i know women that do that to get out of it.

D if your legs are growing,the rest of your body will havet to catch up!!!! thats my problem,i cant get my legs to grow,if they were as full as my upper body i would weigh another 15-20 lbs

D if your legs are growing,the rest of your body will havet to catch up!!!! thats my problem,i cant get my legs to grow,if they were as full as my upper body i would weigh another 15-20 lbs

Brither i feel you....it's hard for us tall motherfuckers! my legs are long and skiinny...and all though i consider them to be strong as hell....they don't grow that big.

Brither i feel you....it's hard for us tall motherfuckers! my legs are long and skiinny...and all though i consider them to be strong as hell....they don't grow that big.

yea and i hate that to,i work my ass off on them and they seem to never grow,my quads dont even show,my calves a little but thats it,tall guys are just shit out of luck all the way around,when you reach your genetic peak,its so hard to gain anymore no matter how much you eat,we are starting out against the wall from the start

Back