DaHurt's First Cycle

Hey Hurt, thanks again for a great log and congrats on all your hard work and great results.

Im interested in your final thoughts on the peptides.

Did they add anything and what positives and/or negatives do you attribute to the peptides, either alone or in conjunction with the other compounds of your cycle?

Any issues with the program you followed as I know there was a little debate earlier on with regard to taking the igf-lr3 postworkout?

Would you do anything different (peptides or otherwise)?

Obviously interested in adding peptides myself (still researching) and your advice would be very welcome and appreciated.

Hey Hurt, thanks again for a great log and congrats on all your hard work and great results.

Im interested in your final thoughts on the peptides.

Did they add anything and what positives and/or negatives do you attribute to the peptides, either alone or in conjunction with the other compounds of your cycle?

Any issues with the program you followed as I know there was a little debate earlier on with regard to taking the igf-lr3 postworkout?

Would you do anything different (peptides or otherwise)?

Obviously interested in adding peptides myself (still researching) and your advice would be very welcome and appreciated.

Hey bro, I'm very happy with the IGF-DES and LR3, but I ended up tossing the GH releasing peptides. I was feeling minimal effects/nothing from them and they tested to not yield an increase in serum GH, so I tossed them.

I'm now using legitimate HGH and WOW what an amazing difference. In retrospect I have no regrets whatsoever from this cycle as it was a great experience and I learned a lot/experienced great gains.

Hope this helps man!

What all you got there that is sexy!

So pictured there is 20mg Anavar caps, 70ml of test prop, a 30ml vial of tren ace, 60ml of test E, and a Riptropin HGH kit.

Next cycle is 200mg prop EOD, 100mg tren ace EOD, 60mg var/day for 8 weeks. I'll also be running 4iu HGH/day 6 days a week.

I may run the test 4 weeks alone prior to starting the tren/var.

But that is months away :D

Hurt great job brother very happy with ur results ! Ur next cycle is going to be some serious shit! I'm looking forward to ur next cycle. Ur diet will it be more on bulking or leaning out for ur Next cycle ? Oh and when are u going to start just so I can keep a eye on it and not miss ur log. Once again hurt bro great job! just for a advice I just came out and told her the truth from the jump and told her and explain to her how it works and if u don't abuse just like everything else u can enjoy it, Also that I know whAt f I'm doing , I done my resaerch , loving ur stash and looking forward to getting to know them my dame self :) . It's better just to keep it 100 , she is going to catch on so just get it out ur system.

Last edited:
What more needs to be said man, you're killing it. A testament to doing things the right way. Everythung nailed down, diet on point every single day, thats what it takes to get the results everyone wants.

Much respect and good luck, thanks for passing your experience on to the community.

What more needs to be said man, you're killing it. A testament to doing things the right way. Everythung nailed down, diet on point every single day, thats what it takes to get the results everyone wants.

Much respect and good luck, thanks for passing your experience on to the community.

Thanks bro I really appreciate the kind words!

Yeah the detail of cut has went down but you are looking big man! Now just gotta recomp a bit more before next cycle stay around same weight and get the BF down to 8%. Then you will look like a bad ass!

Awesome results! Next cycle looks promising too. Prop/var will be my next also, too early for tren. It does suck just having to look at it doesn't it?

Keep it up!

So pictured there is 20mg Anavar caps, 70ml of test prop, a 30ml vial of tren ace, 60ml of test E, and a Riptropin HGH kit.

Next cycle is 200mg prop EOD, 100mg tren ace EOD, 60mg var/day for 8 weeks. I'll also be running 4iu HGH/day 6 days a week.

I may run the test 4 weeks alone prior to starting the tren/var.

But that is months away :D

Damn man that is a beast of a second cycle!

Back