DaHurt's First Cycle

Hey P thanks for the reply. Well hurt all ur brothers here are with u 100% , I'm happy to have read Ur log and this will give me and all the other guys that are new to the game some FIRE to reach a level like urs. Keep goin!

all he has to do is drop the bf to 5% Dahart :D has great amount of mass already, if he really wants to he can go up on stage I say 5 months or less

LOL DaHart

I still have a good bit of mass building ahead of me! I had thought about stepping on stage later this year but I may hold off and keep bulking for a while! Honestly I think my frame needs at least 20 more lbs of lbm...especially in areas like my chest and arms...and def the hams!

I just wanted to add my thanks for the time and effort you put into a fantastic thread and log. One of the best Ive seen on any board. Talk about motivation!! a must read for any novice.
Im currently planning my first cycle (hopefully in five or six months), but am currently focusing completely on diet (working with 3j as well - awesome) and training to get to that point. Want to get it right and needless to say I have learned a ton from your experience and the other posters. Guys like you are why this is the best board IMO. Hope I can count on your advice when Im ready. Best of luck.

I just wanted to add my thanks for the time and effort you put into a fantastic thread and log. One of the best Ive seen on any board. Talk about motivation!! a must read for any novice.
Im currently planning my first cycle (hopefully in five or six months), but am currently focusing completely on diet (working with 3j as well - awesome) and training to get to that point. Want to get it right and needless to say I have learned a ton from your experience and the other posters. Guys like you are why this is the best board IMO. Hope I can count on your advice when Im ready. Best of luck.

Thank you for the kind words bud. Any time you need advice, if I can give it, I will!

Good luck man and I'm glad the log has been useful!

Today I trained legs...went really high intensity, low rest periods, it was a blast. Thighs are getting closer and closer to the 30 inch mark! Weight today was 238.

Quads

Squat superset with leg press (1.5 min rest between each set)
Set 1: Squat 12x315 LP 20x12plates
Set 2: Squat 12x315 LP 15x12plates
Set 3: Squat 10x315 LP 12x12plates
Set 4: Squat 10x315 LP 10x12plates

Leg Extensions FST-7 (30 sec rest between)
7x10x110

Hamstrings

Standing Single Leg Curl
4x10x80lbs

Straight Leg Deadlift with DBs
12x70, 2x12x90

Seated Leg Curl
4x10x130

Today I trained legs...went really high intensity, low rest periods, it was a blast. Thighs are getting closer and closer to the 30 inch mark! Weight today was 238.

Quads

Squat superset with leg press (1.5 min rest between each set)
Set 1: Squat 12x315 LP 20x12plates
Set 2: Squat 12x315 LP 15x12plates
Set 3: Squat 10x315 LP 12x12plates
Set 4: Squat 10x315 LP 10x12plates

Leg Extensions FST-7 (30 sec rest between)
7x10x110

Hamstrings

Standing Single Leg Curl
4x10x80lbs

Straight Leg Deadlift with DBs
12x70, 2x12x90

Seated Leg Curl
4x10x130

238 man nice!

Killer leg destruction!

Loving the log hurt!

Really helpful for me since I plan on starting something soonish.

The weight gain is amazing. Keep it up!!

So I got a good leg workout in today:

Quads

Leg press warm up 6 plates each side 3 sets of 15-20

Squats:
10x225, 12x315, 10x405, 5x450, 2x475, 12x315

Leg Press:
11 plates each side 4x12

Single Leg Extension
4x15 with 60lbs

Hamstrings

Straight Leg DB Deadlift
4x12x80lbs

Standing Single Leg Curl
3x12x80

Seated Leg Curl
3x12x130

Did my last pin last Thursday, and now I'm in the midst of my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast.

I also started my GH protocol today, 4iu per day of Riptropin, also pinning 50mcg IGF-LR3 post-workout.

So I got a good leg workout in today:

Quads

Leg press warm up 6 plates each side 3 sets of 15-20

Squats:
10x225, 12x315, 10x405, 5x450, 2x475, 12x315

Leg Press:
11 plates each side 4x12

Single Leg Extension
4x15 with 60lbs

Hamstrings

Straight Leg DB Deadlift
4x12x80lbs

Standing Single Leg Curl
3x12x80

Seated Leg Curl
3x12x130

Did my last pin last Thursday, and now I'm in the midst of my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast.

I also started my GH protocol today, 4iu per day of Riptropin, also pinning 50mcg IGF-LR3 post-workout.

475 for a double is no joke son!

475 for a double is no joke son!

It was heavy after 5x450 that's for sure! I really think I can get 500 for one if I just go for it.

How long are you running the Gh ?

Indefinitely. Starting now and running through time off and my next cycle, and on! The rips I have are tested above US Pharm grade so I'm feeling pretty good about the quality :D

Got in a good chest session yesterday - did some killer drop-sets on flat bench going to failure with 315->225->135 (3 sets), then hit some DB Incline for high reps (10-12) with the 100s (3 sets). Then I finished up with some reverse grip machine presses and cable flyes. After that moved on to calves: did donkeys with the full stack for 5 sets of 12 slow reps, then calf raises on the hack sled for 4 sets to failure, then seated raises 4 sets.

Did 50mcg IGF-LR3 post-workout with my shake.

Took today off, I hadn't gotten much sleep the last couple of days so I took a couple naps today. Oh yeah, and went and got deep tissue work on my legs and back, then adjusted at the chiro.

Today was day 3 of 4iu riptropin/day. Weight tonight is at a solid 240 (hell yeah!)...I started the cycle at about 208 so I'm a happy camper. I'll start my SERM regimen next week on Friday.

I haven't been able to do serum testing yet because I've been swamped with teaching crap every morning since I started.

Taken tonight. Sorry for the crappy quality. I'll take good pics tomorrow.

DSC_0123-1.jpg

Back