Dbol - Not much for gains.

ryguy989

Eating
I am 6 feet tall, 155 lbs. I have been working out for a number of years before taking any kind of steroid. i have just finished running my first cycle of test/dbol 40mg/day, and im not impressed whatsoever as my weight has went up maybe 5 lbs if im lucky. Any suggestions as to what to do for a next cycle to add some serious mass??

dbol at 40mg/day and any dose of test should have put well over 20 pounds on you...... either you did not eat enough, or you had fake gear... weighing 155 pounds leads me to believe that you did not eat enough....

dbol and test are my two favorites, and 2 of the best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for building mass...

dont do another cycle until you are at least 220 pounds... at your height you should be able to reach that easily if you eat enough

shit you must be doing something terribly wrong if youre at 155 at 6' with years of training

sorry to say, but thats pathetic

maybe youre not getting enough food

or you have the worst genetics ever and the dbol cant help ya there

try eating 300 grams of protein a day

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to the board !!

Please post your diet & we'll show you where your troubles originate.

6' 155lbs... How do you know he has diet issues??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5 lbs on test and dbol at 155lbs? doesnt seem right, IMO even if he didnt eat right or train the bloat would be more than 5 lbs. Possibly fake gear?

welcome to the board bro

my guesss is fake gear. i dont see how you can just gain five pounds especially coz this is first cycle. "virgin receptors"

anywayz, how much test were you using how is your trainig and diet.

well 5lbs is 5 lbs.. and if your 6ft 155 your one skinny bastard.
I don't have to see a pic to know what you look like... stick to hard training diet and sumplements.. forget the gear. wasting time money and the legal shit that comes with it..

Sorry but some has to tell you the truth. i'm 6ft and the only time in my life i weighted 160 was 16 in HS but i was a kid. I assume your an adult since you found this board.

good luck and don't give up at least having a fuck physic

some guys are just skinny and there's nothing they can do about it. For those guys no matter how much food they stuff in they're not gonna gain any noticable size.

To the guy who said you should be able to get to 220 on just food, how do you know this guy's body type? If he's an ectomorph, 220 at 6' is impossible.

u dont eat well eat eat eat eat food protien carbs you are not getting enough food u need 2grams for 1pound mmmm u need 310 grams of protien a day

China_Wall said:
some guys are just skinny and there's nothing they can do about it. For those guys no matter how much food they stuff in they're not gonna gain any noticable size.

To the guy who said you should be able to get to 220 on just food, how do you know this guy's body type? If he's an ectomorph, 220 at 6' is impossible.

I disagree with this statement. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, has a caloric limit at which point eating more than that per day will result in a weight gain. Training (all though this will push that point even higher) will ensure that a majority of that gain goes to muscle. Granted this could be exceedingly high due to perhaps and overactive thyroid, hypothalumus, or other factors leading to a very high metabolism. This simply means he will have to work a little harder to gain mass then the rest of us, at first. Coming more from this side of the camp than not, you will inevitably find this to be a blessing as it is much easier to slow down a metabolism than it is to speed it up!.
This statement is no different than saying someone is just fat, and there is nothing they can do about it - and we all know what kind of response that would bring on the boards.

people that are destined to be fat can keep the weight off, but will gain it back in the blink of an eye.

And I'd sure as hell like to see an 6', 220 lb ectomorph.

Stone, good opinions though and well backed up. Posts like that keep the board interesting.

6 feet at 220 pounds is not that big, it could easily be achieved with a large amount of calories, most from carbs and some from protein and fat....

im sure someone somewhere out there might be an exception, but if you consume 3500-4000 calories (mostly from carbs) ectomorph or not he will grow past 155 at 6 feet tall...

I'm 6'1" 235lbs and just look like I'm an athlete in good shape and not huge. 13% bodyfat. I'm in a bulking phase. I'm blown away when I see bodybuilders in magazines look like monsters at 225lb. I know their body fat is way way lower then mine but still. I think it may becuase a lot of them are short.

160 at 6'6"?! You turn side ways and no one could see you.

For some 220lbs at 6'0 is damn near impossible natural. I graduated HS at 155lbs at 6'0. This is after years of training. I put on a ton of strength and my body fat was really low 5-6% range. I could outlift guys 30lbs heavier. I eat like a madman and it had been tough to break the 210lb barrier. People neglect to take into consideration that he may be able to get to 220 natty, but his body fat would undoubtably be high.

E-Swift25 said:
For some 220lbs at 6'0 is damn near impossible natural. I graduated HS at 155lbs at 6'0. This is after years of training. I put on a ton of strength and my body fat was really low 5-6% range. I could outlift guys 30lbs heavier. I eat like a madman and it had been tough to break the 210lb barrier. People neglect to take into consideration that he may be able to get to 220 natty, but his body fat would undoubtably be high.

I agree - It all depends on your body type.. I know plenty of guys that are 6' or under at 220, but most of them have a nice layer of fat.. For a guy w/ low bodyfat, 220 would be lookin pretty nice. I'm not saying it's impossible, that would just be getting to the point that everybody always preaches but seldom follow, "Get to your highest potential, to where you can't grow anymore, and then take something. That will put you much higher than if you took something earlier."

I think the guys just needs to eat and lift as hard as he can until he thinks he's hit a barrier - but he's gotta be honest w/ himsefl.

Is he even reading this?? How about a response if you are..

I think something that hasn't been mentioned yet is that ectomorphs generally need to follow an abbreviated routine to make any progress. Than can be as extreme as just working on squats, deadlifts, and bench for a couple of years.
Further info on this can be found in the books Brawn and Beyond Brawn, by Stuart McRoberts (going from memory here, so not 100% on the name).

Back