Debating on taking Anavar

Flexx7

As the tittle would suggest, I'm strongly considering the use of Anavar.

I heard that Anavar is one of the most "mild" anabolic steroids, I've done some of my own research and it seems to be safe. Although when I check out forums i hear either "Anavar is safe, etc etc" or "Omg Anavar is a steroid and all steroids can fuck you up, steroids are bad don't touch em etc etc"

My Specifics
(If this is not enough information to make an educated response, I would not mind to disclose whatever is needed)

-18 years old
-155 pounds
-183cm tall (6"0 ft)
-8-10% BF
-Healthy, no medical problems.

Disclaimer

Sorry if i have done/asked anything "noobish" this is my first time posting on these forums, and to be honest I don't know jack shit about Anabolic steroids which is why I am here :)

1st your to young mate as every 1 will tell you

2nd you dont anything about roids research for 3 years till you 21 then start

"Research shows that anavar is the one anabolic steroid least likely to cause any side effects."

"Anavar will not aromatize. This means that it is one of the very few anabolic steroids that will not convert to estrogen at any dosage. This means it will not cause the appearance of a soft look to the muscles nor will it lead to the development of breast tissue in men. "

It's quotes like this that makes it seem so attractive, that and the fact that on wikipedia they say that its been used to treat some diseases.

I guess with any anabolic steroid you should be older than 21?

It will shut down your natural test production...there is a chart on this site proving this...after about a week of 15-20mg a day your natural test levels decline....

ANAVAR WILL FUCK UP YOUR NATURAL TEST PRODUCTION. Its a myth that it wont affect it...

to young dude. i was the same size when i was your age. you have not stopped growing yet. you wont stop untill your late 20s. this is the best time of your life to hit the gym and work hard at it. i'm now 6' 204lbs i what what it's like to 18 6' and 155. just work at it. doing AAS now will fuck u up.

I ran Anavar a few months back, I was 20. I have a log on this site you can check out. I had very good results. I even got bloodwork done a month after and my test was 849!
The thing is it is the MILDIEST steroid. After the cycle I got hit in the head and got a brain injury, I didnt work out for 2 months, and I lost basically everything I gained.
I just got some testosterone and will be starting that in the next few weeks. My suggestion to you coming from someone who experienced exactly what you are thinking about.
Don't run the Var. reason being, you're really not going to have major gains. They might be OK-good, but trust me there nothing you cant do naturally.
If I was you I would wait a few years and then just run Test, but that is what everyone told me from the beginning and I didnt listen either.
somtimes you need to experience it for yourself to learn.
Hold off on the var, and when the times right just hit the gear hard and fast.
For now focus on maintaining what you have and adding to it. Re-evaluate in a year. If you feel the same way, go for it.

Back