Deca and You by Macro

Irish Pride said:
It cracks me up that people continue to down deca....It is one of the best steroids out there and has been for years... Its seems like so many people have jumped on the EQ bandwagon and all the sudden this once very sought after drug is now a terrible product....
I totally agree with u,, i dont think is eq ,i think is just the macho thing of the test is beter,,u body needs test, maybe if ur over 40 and u dont get a hard on every day test might be beter ,but as far as safety and sides i dont think theres a safer drug ,,i have a post up on elite ,whats the hate with deca, and for the neebs i tell u ,is the best thing i have ever try, u keep ur hair ,ur gains u dont get high blood presure,u dont get bitch tits ,unless u mega dosage ,while test at 200 mg if ur sensitive they will hurt. now what ,o winstrol what a great drug ,well if ur bald already is good ,but if u like ur hair it sux ,,primo so safe yet it fuks up ur hair.. in my opinion deca is the perfect form of test with out ,all the bad sides from it ,so 300 mg a week will do it ,, now if ur happen to get the so called deca dick , im 36 and never experienced it ,, just add a litle test a litle 100 to 200 mg max if u used more ur goin back to phase 1 of the bad sides of test ,i rahter lose a lilte wood then hair , all those things are true about deca and is still the safest Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) ,i like to see something on test all all the goods from it ..other then theres no true post cycle therapy (pct) for a deca only cycle if u use moderate dosages is a very good anabolic.. imo ....

Last edited:
Die$eL~Man said:
i am currently running Test E 1200mgs wkly w/ 600mgs Deca wkly... on my 5th week... and cant believe the gains/results i am seeing ![/QUOTE WAOOO .. with those dosages u can make a chiwawa into a germansheperd. . p

Hey guys im currently running 750 test and 750 decca liking the results. Taking a 1 mg of fermara eod as well as 20 mgs of nolva eod and 200 mgs of vitamin b6. Seing some nice lean gains. Very little bloat(although some). I do have a small lump under my left nipple sometimes it goes away for a few days and come back. It is never painful. Im hoping that when i come off it will just go away w the help of my letro and nolva.

I fucking love deca..did a deca only cycle, no issues with my pecker, solid gains, little side...I am running it with test now to see what happens, but I'm a deca fan.

this is a VERY OLD post from 2002 maybe 2001, though still mostly relevant.

the anti-progestin angle has not really panned out, though some people find that winstrol helps somewhat with gyno. AI's help but only by decreasing PgR expression. Prolactin inhibitors (dopaminergics) have some benefits as well.

Nolvadex will generally not help and may actually worsen progestenic issues, recent research (backed up by user experiences) shows that nolva upregulates the PgR. Cases of gyno aggravation and post cycle gyno (when nolva is used for PCT).

not everyone will have libido suppression with nandrolones, but it is certainly an prevalent issue.

btw- beleive the original post ended with Test is King :) or some other such proclamation

what happens if you squeeze your tit and oil looking substances comes out????Gyno maybe and thats taking decca 200 mg a week

also a sign of high prolactin (any liquid flow from the gland is typically indicative of this- prolactin stimulates gland for production of milk in women, -- with hormone therapy men can breast feed--- NOT RECCOMENDED)

bmass said:
Deca is very bad on HTPA

bmass, worse than test alone? I am planning a cycle of test cyp 600mgs/deca300 with armidex and clomid/nolva pct.

thoughts? My 1st cycle was test alone.

37/6/185/9% bf

since were on the topic of deca, what you guys use to control bloat from it. I'm hearing HCTZ, was wondering what else to reasearch

chank ya

I think deca is a great drug too. has me feeling healthy always

Lets fix up the mispells here. bmass says HTPA and macro says HPGA. When we all know the correct spelling of that specific abreviation would be HPTA

Macro do I win some cool supplements??

PhsycoBilly said:
Lets fix up the mispells here. bmass says HTPA and macro says HPGA. When we all know the correct spelling of that specific abreviation would be HPTA

Macro do I win some cool supplements??

HPGA is correct hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal-axis

HPTA is accurate acronym, but not as relevant/correct, hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroidal-axis.

is the reason for deca being hard on the sex drive even while on test due to procaltin? and if so can this be completly controlled with something like Caberlone.

Back