Deca + shoulder issues

Diced

Hey fellas
i had an MRI done that showed i have a partial tear in my rotater cuff ,tendonitus of the longhead bicep . I have recently had a break and my physio has given me the all good to get back into the gym . I was talking to a dude who had a similiar issue but worse he told me he used small amounts of deca and it helped alot ?? is this true ? How much deca r we talking ? can u run deca without gettin deca dick ?? will this small amount give any sides ??

Thanks fellas
Diced

I would, run a low, test and deca. Deca around 60% of test is usually good. Deca does joints great and, lubricates them. So it is very possible that it would, help your shoulder. The test will help offset deca and keep the ed down

The minimum effective dosage of deca for joint relief is 150-200mg per week.

Do i have to run test at that dose ^ could u polease convert it into mls? will i get deca dik on that dose ??

The data is mixed but from experience 200mg Deca weekly significantly masked my rotator cuff pain however recent science says no go on Deca for rotator cuff repair.

Invest Surg. 2010 Aug;23(4):204-7.

The effect of local use of nandrolone decanoate on rotator cuff repair in rabbits.

Papaspiliopoulos A, Papaparaskeva K, Papadopoulou E, Feroussis J, Papalois A, Zoubos A.
8th Orthopeadic Department-Shoulder Service, Asklepeion General Hospital, Voula, Athens, Greece. athospap@gmail.com

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: There is still controversy about the effect of anabolic steroid on connective tissue. This study examines the hypothesis that the local use of nandrolone decanoate, an anabolic steroid on rotator cuff, facilitates the healing process when used in combination with surgical repair.

METHODS: Forty-eight male rabbits were divided in four groups with anabolic steroids (Nandrolone Decanoate 10 mg/kg) and immobilization as variables. The groups were the following: first group, nonsteroid use-immobilization (NSI); second group, nonsteroid use-nonimmobilization (NSNI); third group, steroid use-immobilization (SI); fourth group steroid use-nonimmobilization (SNI). Every rabbit underwent a rotator cuff incision and reconstruction. Fifteen days later the tendons were sent for biomechanical and histological evaluation.

RESULTS: Groups that did not receive anabolic steroids showed better healing and more tendon strength in comparison to groups that received anabolic steroids. Microscopic examination of specimens from the groups without the use of anabolic steroid showed extensive fibroblastic activity whereas the specimens from those groups with anabolic steroid use showed focal fibroblastic reaction and inflammation. Immobilization provided better results in the groups with anabolic steroid use but it did not influence healing in groups without steroids.

CONCLUSIONS: The effect of local nandrolone decanoate use on a rotator cuff tear is detrimental, acting as a healing inhibitor.

PMID: 20690845 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

wow , maybe its a mental thing ? or does it just mask the pain will ur on thats what ive also herd .

wow , maybe its a mental thing ? or does it just mask the pain will ur on thats what ive also herd .

It mask the pain be carefully doing that! It actually adds a little extra fluid to the joint masking the real problem. Wich usually leads to bigger problems.

No body is going to be able to tell you if 200mg Deca is going to give you deca dick. We are all different. Deca has very very little effect on my dick even at 400mg but that me not you.

I would hate to be a Rabbit! There was nothing in that report about the Rabbits getting it either. Just thought I would mention that

I'm just ending my deca cycle of 16 weeks - and have not had deca dick at all.

This is running deca at 500 and test at 750.

I would also run your test for two weeks past you deca.

I ran Deca @ 200 and although it does mask the pain while on - when I came off my shoulder felt much.

the worst experience i had in my life as far as libido issues was back in 2003... I remember I ran test prop 700mg per week/NPP 450mg per... while on those compounds for 12 weeks I felt great, but what was to come for 6 months after, yes 6 months! was absolute hell... I did a proper post cycle therapy (pct) at 50mg clomid/30mg nolva for a month and it did nothing for me... i then tried getting back on test at 350mg's per week in hopes of getting some libido back, but nothing... it really took more than half a year to recover from that shit...

I did look great at the time, nandrolone really does work, but the effect it had on my sex life was unbearable... part of the reason I haven't gone near it since ;)

The data is mixed but from experience 200mg Deca weekly significantly masked my rotator cuff pain however recent science says no go on Deca for rotator cuff repair.

Invest Surg. 2010 Aug;23(4):204-7.

The effect of local use of nandrolone decanoate on rotator cuff repair in rabbits.

Papaspiliopoulos A, Papaparaskeva K, Papadopoulou E, Feroussis J, Papalois A, Zoubos A.
8th Orthopeadic Department-Shoulder Service, Asklepeion General Hospital, Voula, Athens, Greece. athospap@gmail.com

Abstract

OBJECTIVE: There is still controversy about the effect of anabolic steroid on connective tissue. This study examines the hypothesis that the local use of nandrolone decanoate, an anabolic steroid on rotator cuff, facilitates the healing process when used in combination with surgical repair.

METHODS: Forty-eight male rabbits were divided in four groups with anabolic steroids (Nandrolone Decanoate 10 mg/kg) and immobilization as variables. The groups were the following: first group, nonsteroid use-immobilization (NSI); second group, nonsteroid use-nonimmobilization (NSNI); third group, steroid use-immobilization (SI); fourth group steroid use-nonimmobilization (SNI). Every rabbit underwent a rotator cuff incision and reconstruction. Fifteen days later the tendons were sent for biomechanical and histological evaluation.

RESULTS: Groups that did not receive anabolic steroids showed better healing and more tendon strength in comparison to groups that received anabolic steroids. Microscopic examination of specimens from the groups without the use of anabolic steroid showed extensive fibroblastic activity whereas the specimens from those groups with anabolic steroid use showed focal fibroblastic reaction and inflammation. Immobilization provided better results in the groups with anabolic steroid use but it did not influence healing in groups without steroids.

CONCLUSIONS: The effect of local nandrolone decanoate use on a rotator cuff tear is detrimental, acting as a healing inhibitor.

PMID: 20690845 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Its funny all these studies.... This is another study with rabbits and RC's + deca. It says the deca helped considerably.
Shoulder Arthritis and Rotator Cuff Tears: causes of shoulder pain: Rotator cuff tears and Deca Durabolin Anabolic Steroids

runnning 400mg deca/week with test. joints feel great compared to my previous test only cycle.

Back