Deca veterans - a question for you.

dark passenger

I have been thinking about juicing for a while and have studied it for about 6 months. I think deca would be a good choice to pop my cherry. I would like to add muscle mass and shed fat. I have been training consistently for 3 years+ and have more or less hit a wall as far as my genetics are concerned. I am 6'/183cm and 176lb/80kg and approx 15% body fat.

I was thinking of doing a 10 week cycle as follows:
Deca - 350mg per week in two doses. For weeks 1-10.
Novaldex - weeks 1 to 17 at 10mg per day.
HGC - 3000 1.U every 5 days. Beginning in week 13, for a total of 3 injections over 15 days.

I have even concidered adding dbol but I think I might just give the deca a go first to see how my body handles it.

I will concider any suggestions and appreciate any input.
Thanx.

Moved to the appropriate forum......

THIS Forum: The "My Cycle" Forum is ONLY for members to post their current cycles and to keep us updated as to their results thus far. Also feel free to post your past cycles and their respective results.

Keep any questions in the Anabolic Forum

Thank you for your cooperation ;)

Deca for 10 weeks is too short..imo
Deca and dbol without test in there is a bad idea..it ll crush your natty test ..imo.
I m not sure, but if you have any tendency to gyno...you ll need Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s .,,and you ll not know which compound is giving it to you and what to take.
I d go with test sus. or test c. only for 12-16 weeks 4-500 mgs...imo

I agree with The German and also would like to ask where you have studied for 6 months and came up with a dbol deca cycle?

I had a look at the test sus and test c and was just a bit worried about the sides. I currently have acne and am only just getting on top of it. Also I was looking for something with a little less water retention as we are only 2 months from summer. The high bp also concerns me. I just want to keep things as safe as possible.
I have read that the dbol deca cycle has been a popular stack for decades. I have found alot of info on single steroids but am finding it hard to get any info on stacks eg how to stack (besides having one that binds to ar and one that doesnt) sides of stacks etc.
I have gotten my info from different forums and websites. I have also got some pdf articles.

Thanks for your help,
I was also wondering about your opinion on short oral cycles such as 4 weeks on 4 weeks off etc

Last edited:
Sides from test will prob be much more manageable than from deca-i mean u do realize treating gyno from deca could be completely diff than gyno from test? And u can't run deca without test unless u don't care about you dick gettin hard.

Ok. Back to the drawing board for me...
I know we cant post sources etc, so if anyone knows of some sites, books etc that have some good beginner cycles that are gentle and just general info can you please email me on mysteryman1986@live.com.
This way I dont have to keep asking stupid questions, coming up with hair brain cycles and wasting everyones time.
Thanks again.

run test @ 500mg/wk for 10-12 weeks with good post cycle therapy (pct). very simple...no need to go crazy overthinking

Here is a standard first cycle that I drew up that will bring great gains.

The HCG and Aromasin are optional but advised.

Last edited:
Thanks mate, thats pretty much what i was looking for. Does the aromasin keep the sides down such as water retention, bp? I assume it keeps the gyno in check. Would you keep anything else on hand incase the nipples start dancing? Have you tried this cycle? if so what was your cholestrol like after, what sort of gains did you get and did you retain the gains post cycle?
Thanks again.

Test only is the best way to go intially..as you move on you can add compounds as you see how you are going to tolerate possible sides from each new one and measures to take to address these potentialities.
Aromasine will assist with water and gyno..if gyno flares there are stronger meds to take to counter this..
Water retention is part of this..but diet and cardio can help to address this as well as assist your bp concerns....
Enjoy.

I forgot...you aint wasting anyone s time, dude. Your playing it safe. It s refreshing actually.
AAS can screw with cholesterol as well..get blood work done..establish your present levels....if your docs cool great..
However the cycle recommended above looks like a winner.

Ask questions freely-we are all here learning-evryone has given u good advice-methtest made it real simple-chances of getting gyno are slim to none if u take the aromasin as laid out for u-the following are all AI(aromatose inhibitors)
Adex-lower estrogen 40 percent
Aromasin 65
Letrozole 99

The best way to do it is to have aromasin and letro on hand-that way if u somehow get gyno while taking aromasin u will have the letro sitting there to wipe it out-u only have to buy the letro once and if u have it on hand and do not use it u can keep it for later cycles.

*deca with out test- not a great idea
*deca for less then 12-15weeks- a waste
*deca and nolva together during cycle- not a good idea (MORE chance of gyno for some)

Im not sure how you studyd deca for 6 months and thought of this?

if you are ready try out 500mg test for 12-14weeks with nolva pct AT END of cycle and have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand incase estrogen is an issue.

good luck

Thanks. I appreciate the help. I will give the test a go. I cant get test c here but i can get other test. Ill let you know how it all goes.

Back