DMSO Alternatives?

Why would you bump a transdermal thread with a question about EQ? I suggest you scrap that cycle, 200mg is a waste of EQ, ESPECIALLY over the course of only 5 weeks.

"I was reading about using 99% rubbing isopropyl alcohol or everclear which sounds good but what is this "PLO"? I tried to go to gotfina.com but the website won't load. Any helps appreciated. Thanks"

Don't use alcohol when PLO is so easy and reliable! It is easier on the skin and I think it works a LOT better.

Hope this helps with the basics:
http://basskilleronline.com/finaplix_phlogel.htm

supplier: www.xenexlabs.com
NOTE: they are in Canada and shipping to USA is about $18, but the 100gram kit is only about $12 and premixed is about $17!

The article tells about mixing between syringes with a leur lock connector, but I have not found anyone who sells such a thing. (anyone?)

I just crushed the tablets up very fine, mixed with 2-3 teaspoons 99% isopropyl alcohol (included in the kit), and then mixed with the organic compound (slightly heated), then added the pleuronic (slightly chilled). Mixed with utensil vigorously and it magically makes a creamy gel. Works very well. Make sure that you clean everything with alcohol well before starting and make sure you keep the application area clean before applying.
Another way is to get the pre-mixed gel and just add your daily crushed (very fine) tablets into a few grams of the gel and then apply. It gives you a little more control of the amount you are applying at one time. Just remember that absorbtion is not 100% so you will apply more than you want for a dose.
good luck.

Huh?

Deadlift said:
Also, I'm in Canada and we don't go by FDA guidelines. I will post some research from here as well when I dig it up again. Don't shoot it down for that reason either, because our medical technology is past american. You spend money to kill people, we spend money to heal them :)

Your medical techno is superior to America's based on what FACTS?

As for money spent on medical research get it right ... the NIH alone out paces anything you Canucks have to ante up. Your economy can't support more than a drop in the bucket ... I guess you call that mess your economy.

We "kill" people ... yeah ... right ... that's so you North of Border dud rounds can enjoy security ... to piss and whine about what language to speak.

Canada ... America's Favorite Trash Disposal Site.

Back