Votes: 241 68.3%
  • no, never

Votes: 58 16.4%
  • sometimes, depends where im shooting

Votes: 54 15.3%

• Total voters
Jeeze...

Of what concentrate and how often?

Im kinda curious why you are dumping nearly 3cc's per dart when youve just started using.

" ive taken 4shots and didnt even know what it means so........ i think id like to start doing it"

Last edited:
250mg/mL test ethan and deca. total is 400mgs/week test and 300mgs/week deca.

i didnt think that was alot. especially since its all in one syringe and only once a week.

I'll assume this is your first cycle.
#1 you should only be doing test if it is(400ml ew is a normal first cycle)
#2 you should at least split your injects up twice a week instead of dumping nearly 3 cc's at once through a 3cc dart. I know you really dont have to, but i would.

really whats the advantage to this? right now im doing my shot on monday? what days would you suggest? Mon&thurs?

That would work.

The advantages are two... One, by splitting your shots into two, you only have to shoot half the volume of oil(easier to aspirate in a 3cc dart). Two, by spreading your dosing out to twice a week you are going to be getting a more stabilized amount in your system. Even though what you are shooting is long esters, this still holds true. Its not really neccessary with what you are shooting, but it is better.

Thank you!

Gimp said:
I'm a Nurse, I was taught to aspirate at first, but, then once you know your sites, it's not obligatory. I give about 30 injections/ week to psychiatric clients of both fast acting and depot anti-psychotics, and have NEVER hit a vein. It's very difficult to hit one in the glutes, quads and delts which are "traditional" injection sites. However, when spot shootin...I strongly recommend it. I'm not saying not to aspirate, but, it's not a common practice in Nursing.

Thank you for your real life experience!

I never aspirate. I've never seen a doctor, nurse or vet do it.
Injecting into a vein takes skill.
There are blood capillaries in every sq mm of muscle tissue.
I'm not going to restick myself because a little blood comes up into the syringe.
I do ED injections. No problems.

I would have to say, depends where I shoot. But I shoot glutes 99% of the time and gave up aspirating after a while, so basically I would have to say no. Never ran into issues.

never apirated must of done at least 50 shots and nothing bad happend
i have a friend whos done about 7 cycles and never aspirated and he is fine to

When inject into a vein and find out what it feels like when that happens then you all will start to aspirate, trust me it's no joke.

Micro

Back